What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

Anybody know of any sites offering win totals for the PAC and B1G? I'd like to jump on the unders for ****braska and Michigan State and the over for CU if I can get it before next week.
I’ve placed at BetOnLine off shore.

I'll tag you in a post on here if I do-you mind doing the same? I want to bet against kNU and Michigan State as often as it makes sense to do so. Getting to bet with your heart and your head at the same time is fun lol
You can bet first games right now on DK.

tOSU -23.5 at -113.

You can bet first games right now on DK.

tOSU -23.5 at -113.

Thanks. I am gonna jump on Ohio Stat, but I expect the dumbass Nub fans to do what they do every game week-Hit that line hard enough to where it drops 4-6 points. I'll grab it mid next week.

I am not betting College Football this year. If y’all have specific questions about spots throughout the year, I will gladly answer. The insanity of COVID-19 makes betting American Football really difficult without inside injury information IMO so we’ve opted out.
Example of this from last night: both Arkansas State and Georgia State had key players inactive. Those inactives were announced after the kick. These kinds of shenanigans have been happening a lot.

I’m tossing around the idea of actually gambling lightly this year. Never done anything beyond pick’em pools.

I know this has been covered before, but are folks good with that gambling app that CU has a marketing relationship with as a good choice? I’m happy to give them the clicks/revenue if yes.
So PointsBet (the company we made the deal with) isn't actually live in CO as of yet as funny as that may seem. They are working on it and you can check back here for when the sight becomes live. I plan to switch over to there once it is live since they have a relationship with CU. For the time being, I've used a few different online sites but the one I prefer to use is mybookie.ag, they usually have some decent new player deals and the site's easy to use/not buggy. I'd say give them a shot if you want to get started.

Only had Alabama -3.5 today. Winner!

ahoelsken's gambling calendar:
Tomorrow: Broncos/Pats Under 44.5 (Denver is AWFUL and I expect both teams to be rusty. Spread too high at 8 for me.), Bucs ML/Over 55.5 (not sure how you can put the GOAT and another top 5 QB in the NFL on the same field and not expect an over)

Monday: Looking at something for Chiefs-Bills.

Next Saturday: Ohio State (hitting the spread hard midweek after dumbass Fusker fan spends the money from their 2020 Fusker ticket refunds on betting this game and drops the line by a field goal in the process). A parlay there of some sort-maybe total game points or just Ohio State points to have even more fun at their expense? I don't know. I want to make sure I make as much money as I can off Nebraska this fall. Other numbers I'll be paying attention to during the week: Rutgers/Michigan State total (Rutgers gonna Rutgers, Jay Johnson is likely still the same meh playcaller he was last year here, and its the opener for both teams). Air Force-SJSU spread/total (AFA looked awfully impressive against Navy-so the spread seems logical here. An under on the total might be an option as well-AFA's offense and San Jose State in their first game have me thinking about that.

Last edited:
Had a good day, but would’ve had a really good day on a 4 team parlay if UNC didn’t drop three damn passes at the end and pulled it out. I had FSU +13.5, so I was really close to having a multiple wins on that game.

Years back, Howard Higman, the guy who ran CU's World Events Conference (sic) for years, was fond of saying: "The more things change, the more they remain the same"
I just got online betting, after a 6 or 7 year lapse, and decided I'd start with a small parlay. So I looked at all the games, saw what I thought were the best bets, then parlayed Denver and Jacks., with the points Not the best bet maybe, but I look forward to cheering for Philip and Laviska. The $20 is secondary.

So, I’m admittedly a sports betting noob even tho I’ve followed sports betting for years and generally make “plays” in my head and sometimes on here.

I’ve started putting money on it and I’m having fun (at least for now lol). Can someone explain to me exactly how parlays work? I was trying to make a parlay bet on Viska over 3.5 catches, over 48.5 yards receiving, and then 2+ TDs just because I also put a little money on Jags ML and figure I’ll have a little fun betting on our guy. It said I’m not allowed to parlay that. Can I only parlay betting lines and not prop bets?

So, I’m admittedly a sports betting noob even tho I’ve followed sports betting for years and generally make “plays” in my head and sometimes on here.

I’ve started putting money on it and I’m having fun (at least for now lol). Can someone explain to me exactly how parlays work? I was trying to make a parlay bet on Viska over 3.5 catches, over 48.5 yards receiving, and then 2+ TDs just because I also put a little money on Jags ML and figure I’ll have a little fun betting on our guy. It said I’m not allowed to parlay that. Can I only parlay betting lines and not prop bets?
I think it depends on what book you’re going through. Some just don’t let you parlay certain things and I don’t know if there’s any rhyme or reason why. @manhattanbuf can probably explain more

Usually same player/dependent player props are not parlay-able by most books since those are considered correlated. You can try to enter one on your preferred betting site. Usually software will prevent you from placing prohibited bets.

Usually same player/dependent player props are not parlay-able by most books since those are considered correlated. You can try to enter one on your preferred betting site. Usually software will prevent you from placing prohibited bets.
FanDuel will allow many same games parlays. It’s their new promotion. You get one free parlay per week in NFL, with site credit to be used within a week iirc.

Free plays, Manhattan!!! All aboarddddddd.

Circa is out.

tOSU -25 vs NU

I’ve got a couple sets of power ratings. I’m looking at what they project score to be (2 pts for home) and then look at lines to try to find early discrepancies worth betting or monitoring h during week. Boys at Action Netwoork do same.

I had decent success this week doing such (6-3) with 2 of those losses being doubling down in Aub where this method faltered badly. 💩💩

Circa is out.

tOSU -25 vs NU

I’ve got a couple sets of power ratings. I’m looking at what they project score to be (2 pts for home) and then look at lines to try to find early discrepancies worth betting or monitoring h during week. Boys at Action Netwoork do same.

I had decent success this week doing such (6-3) with 2 of those losses being doubling down in Aub where this method faltered badly. 💩💩

So we can assume Fusker will be a 20 point dog tomorrow or Tuesday?

Welp! Good thing I couldn’t parlay LaViska. Minshew sucks lol. Lost a parlay because I believed in the Jags offense smh.

Draftkings had an NFL parlay boost so I was able to get one with Steelers to cover, Falcons to cover, and Denver to cover so that helped pay for me stupidly believing in the Jags (assuming things don’t get wonky).

anybody used William Hill yet?
They had a promotion a while back (I want to say when the NFL started). The Broncos to cover 50 points when you signed up (similar to the draft kings promotions). When I put in the sign up code, I couldn't get it to work. I then emailed William Hill and they had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. I then screen shot it to another customer service rep and they said they checked into it and told me it was a premature sign up code that wasn't suppose to go out. WTF

Anyways, I gave up on them. Really weird as it is one of the biggest sports books in the US.

Circa is a sharp book. They don’t move lines because of idiots. I could see -28.5/29 at kick.

If you had to bet it at that number, would you? I think tOSU is going to be looking for style points against teams like Fusker and Michigan State with Clemson, Alabama, and Notre Dame all having 4-5 games under their belt.

Ohio St is -26 right now on BetMGM

csewe is -17.5 over New Mexico which I'd stay away from... lambs suck but NM may not have enough players

Ohio St is -26 right now on BetMGM

csewe is -17.5 over New Mexico which I'd stay away from... lambs suck but NM may not have enough players

Am I the only one who likes Air Force BIG Saturday night? -6 at San Jose State and they absolutely mauled Navy. Total 60. I see AFA putting a similar type of beatdown on San Jose State. Screams a bet on Air Force and an under play. Thoughts gentlemen?

Rammie opener in doubt-COVID outbreak among the New Mexico football team.

Last edited:
Back