What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Allbuffs CFB gambling thread

If you had to bet it at that number, would you? I think tOSU is going to be looking for style points against teams like ****er and Michigan State with Clemson, Alabama, and Notre Dame all having 4-5 games under their belt.
Best 1H team over?

If you had to bet it at that number, would you? I think tOSU is going to be looking for style points against teams like ****er and Michigan State with Clemson, Alabama, and Notre Dame all having 4-5 games under their belt.
If I had to make a bet on this game, I would bet nuh at anything over 28. I don’t think the game is bettable for tOSU for any number higher than 23.5. Your theory about style points is valid. I don’t think that any rusty monster favorite against a team raring to play is a smart option.

Best 1H team over?

Haven't looked at that number TBH. I booked Chiefs -5.5, an under there (54.5), and Mahomes under passing 305.5 and grabbed bets (I couldn't parlay it) on AFA -6.5/under AFA-San Jose State of 60.5 today. Feel really good about those numbers and didn't want to lose them.

I can wait on Nebraska-Ohio State for the moment lol.

If I had to make a bet on this game, I would bet nuh at anything over 28. I don’t think the game is bettable for tOSU for any number higher than 23.5. Your theory about style points is valid. I don’t think that any rusty monster favorite against a team raring to play is a smart option.

Thanks as always @manhattanbuf. I use fanduel-and they have 27.5 as the number for now. No action there for the moment.

I actually like Auburn -3.5 this week. Got a short line after how they lost on the road. Everyone expects them to be done which is when Gus does his best work. Bo Nix can’t suck on the road again can he? Lol.

I also like Michigan -3.5 on the road. They opened as road dogs and that line quickly changed. I think a lot of what made Minnesota special last year was their defense, and they lost a lot of it. Good passing offense but I think Michigan wears them down easily.

I actually like Auburn -3.5 this week. Got a short line after how they lost on the road. Everyone expects them to be done which is when Gus does his best work. Bo Nix can’t suck on the road again can he? Lol.

I also like Michigan -3.5 on the road. They opened as road dogs and that line quickly changed. I think a lot of what made Minnesota special last year was their defense, and they lost a lot of it. Good passing offense but I think Michigan wears them down easily.

Gonna hit me some unders hard in that conference and the MWC this week because I don't know what to expect from those teams. Grabbed Air Force because they've played already.

I'll grab the New Mexico-CSU under if that game happens.

Considering for Sunday:

Buffalo -13 against the Jets (The Jets are 0-6 ATS.)
Parlay on the Bronco game: Denver +9 against the Chiefs, the under there, Lock/Mahomes Passing yards under (Weather is supposed to suck-I gotta think the Chiefs are gonna try and do the same thing to Denver they did to Buffalo)

Considering for Sunday:

Buffalo -13 against the Jets (The Jets are 0-6 ATS.)
Parlay on the Bronco game: Denver +9 against the Chiefs, the under there, Lock/Mahomes Passing yards under (Weather is supposed to suck-I gotta think the Chiefs are gonna try and do the same thing to Denver they did to Buffalo)
13 is such a big spread for the NFL, but the Jets are 0-16 bad and I think they've quit. Meanwhile, Buffalo coming off two losses, so a nice get right game for them. I also like Denver +9 in the snow

13 is such a big spread for the NFL, but the Jets are 0-16 bad and I think they've quit. Meanwhile, Buffalo coming off two losses, so a nice get right game for them. I also like Denver +9 in the snow

I read an article over the weekend that has the Jets getting 28 at Arrowhead next week. One of the biggest spreads in NFL history.

Denver lost by more than 9 last year in the snow against KC.

Back