What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

So what did that reveal?
Awesome Fun GIF by Tactical Baby Gear

Do you see how Lewis does a Ball Fake to nobody?
Not an RPO in the RB's gut, nope, just a cursory ball fake in front of his body after the RB has already taken off elsewhere
So funny, so sad, this is not an offense that has any clue or does any practicing that has value in game play

So, I guess the CU coaching staff is hoping to win 10-7?!
Heck.
Cuz if I'm AZ, all I need to do is score more than 10 points, and I have a 75% chance of winning.

Has our punter been the special teams player of the week yet?
Just in the Pac12, not in the nation, we don't need anything spectacular or anything, lol.

So, I guess the CU coaching staff is hoping to win 6-3?!
Heck.
Cuz if I'm AZ, all I need to do is score more than 10 points, and I have a 75% chance of winning.
fify

10 would mean we actually score a TD, only hope for that might be a defensive score.

In all seriousness, the defense is playing very well and Arizona is trying everything they have.

Back