What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona Pregame/Game Thread

I mean, at this point do we want the Buffs to lose out to make it harder for RG to keep Dorrell? Would that even be enough to get rid of him? I’m just trying to figure out how to approach this pillow fight of a game.

Anything short of winning by 30+ is going to feel either unsatisfying or downright depressing. Is anyone going to feel great if we win 17-10 or something like that?

Unfortunately or fortunately, CU won’t win this game.
We will, however win some rando other game this year that we have no business winning, and that will spark the admin to hold on to the current staff. Which will suck.

As much as I’d enjoy a win right now, I feel like the light of bowl eligibility has left the station. It’d take a miracle or more for the Buffs to win out the rest of the season. Stranger things have happened in college football. Though, I don’t think the coaching staff, save most of the defensive side, is fit for the challenge/opportunity.

Gave my tickets to some friends and 1st home game to miss in some time. Hope we win, but have my doubts. Will be rooting the Buffs on from comfort of my home. Saving some $, and one foot out the door while waiting for change and hope.

This isn’t the NFL and losing doesn’t do anything for the Buffs. While a loss wouldn’t shock me, there’s no way I’m going to root against the Buffs.
I'm rooting for the Buffs to win by 3, 4, or 6......

if we lose to a team that's lost 16 striaght....AND we have tow week to prepare....there's no reason for anybody to say that Dorrell should stay past midnight.
This is a no-excuses game. None. Worst scenario for a coach in his position.

I hope we get killed.

Man, I feel dirty just typing that, but it's true. Time to clean house and hire a COACH, not a coordinator.

if we lose to a team that's lost 16 striaght....AND we have tow week to prepare....there's no reason for anybody to say that Dorrell should stay past midnight.
This is a no-excuses game. None. Worst scenario for a coach in his position.

I hope we get killed.

Man, I feel dirty just typing that, but it's true. Time to clean house and hire a COACH, not a coordinator.
You hope we get killed? I get our situation but I can’t fathom a scenario where I hope for that.

Back