What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Arizona State Game Thread

They will, and it is you that is delusioal. BTW what kind of low life thinks kids or students can't continue to get better.
Ugh! I don't believe that Mary Poppins. This is going to get worse because of the Coaching. But hey you keep living in your little fantasy world.

Not sure what about this game just gave me this epiphany. But I'm beginning to feel like if Dorrell is allowed to stay for more than through this year, it will cause a similar setback to what Hawkins put CU through. And with the way football is trending with viewership + all the issues that come from CTE, if we have another setback like that, there's no chance of CU ever being even average to slightly above average before football becomes obsolete as a sport. But maybe I'm just really down after this game and being over-dramatic
I have thought the same thing.

The D is elite and have played well. Even Elite defenss get tired when the offense dont substain drives or score points. ASU scored their first touchdown after CU offense went three and out and ASU startig position was on CU 45 yard line.
After seeing the lack of success in trying to get you to understand what depth is, I’m not going to bother to try to get you to understand what elite is.

Keep being a passionate fan, but you don’t need to dig your heels in on every questionable take you have.

Worth repeating, what was that hot garbage coverage they kept rolling out for ASUs WR screens? Every time I saw it, I could not believe what I was seeing. Three wideouts. Two DBs in bump coverage and Perry (I think) at least 15 yards off the line of scrimmage. Free yardage. Every. Time. No adjustments at all. Ever.

Just got to pick your self up and continue to grind. It is part of the learning experinece. The team just has to make some adjustments in coahing personal and add more transfers. Got to get Lewis to play faster. He is making a lot of freshmen mistakes. But he is not the problem with the CU offense. As as a CU fan I will always go into a game thinking CU can win. A lot of doom and gloomers on here will never infect me with their negativity. It is College football, the learning curve is not that much. There is parity. Outside of the elite teams like Alabama. CU can beat any team in College football. We have an elite defense, just got to continue to work to fix the offense.
Yep. It’s just the little things.

Glad I turned it off in the 3rd. At least I got to see them score. CU should petition to change the remainder of their schedule to be against Kansas, UCONN, and Vanderbilt. We might win 1 or 2 more games that way.

The D is elite and have played well. Even Elite defenss get tired when the offense dont substain drives or score points. ASU scored their first touchdown after CU offense went three and out and ASU startig position was on CU 45 yard line.
Are you like 14 years old? I’m sincere in this question. Because your posts read like someone who is just learning the game and really doesn’t have a good understanding of it.

ASU is not even that good. I’ve been amazed by all the hype since Herm took this program. Yet, the Buffs have a certain knack of making average look…what’s that buzz word…elite? Im not sure why the Buffs can’t make themselves look this way?

It’s like there is a person somewhere doing everything they can to sabotage and eventually shut down the football program. 14 months of a staff that was moving recruiting and PR/brand in a positive uptick, and out of nowhere, this HC leaves faster than a three man rush against the Buffs o-line? Then the hire afterwards was dry toast, and any momentum was nullified.

it has to be pretty hard work to spend this much money on sub-mediocrity - KD’s contract, champions center, etc.

Sitting here drinking my coffee and eating my oatmeal contemplating what I’ll do both short term and long.

I’ve got season tickets but don’t enjoy watching us get our asses kicked. It isn’t fun. It won’t be fun sitting among all the inevitable usc fans cheering their team to yet another victory.

And I’ve been a season ticket holder for ten years. There have been a few great moments like beating Nebraska and our 10 win season. But I’m 67 and I don’t see any hope that CU will compete within the next 10 years with the changes in the college sports landscape.

I’ve gone from being a rabid fan to someone who’d like to see us win but when we don’t I don’t lose sleep anymore. I’m retiring next year. I don’t need to be spending $900 for season tickets. Especially when no one wants to go.

Only one thing could change my mind. Some sort of move by the CU AD that shows a commitment to winning.

Can or will this team get better? With the transfer portal looming, what are the chances the good players on this team bail? I’d say those chances are pretty good. And what kind of transfer talent would want to come join this goat rodeo? Fenske level of talent, that’s who. Winter’s coming.

I'm searching for improvement. I guess our kicker?
8 TEs and zero productivity again. BRice was trying, Clayton looked a little better. Lamb??

I figure for every 1,000 season tickets not renewed the AD will lose a half million bucks.

****ed up thing was, we had that one drive to open the second half where I was like “whoa, where’s this stuff coming from?” Good plays, good execution, players looking like they were actually running fast instead of jogging, being non-predictable. Then…back to ****. It reminded me of the debate scene in Old School. Like Chiv ran than that series then blacked out. Then back to Frank the Tank.

I wish he’d share it here.I don’t have a Twitter account and nik is a great ranter.
I hope the reposts the tweets. Systematic examination. 20ish tweets. All coaches examined. Sobering. This staff is very weak.

Back