What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Felt like the announcers are talking up stoops during an ass beating.

OU is not performing to the level they are capable of, especially with a down texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard people calling into the local sports radio talk shows down here saying they would not attend a Clemson bowl game if CS was the starting QB. :lol:

The guy is not a very good QB but boy. Talking about cutting off your nose...

To OU fans:

"Sometimes you eat the bear ... sometimes the bear (or tiger in this case) eats you."

Guess which one today is? :lol:

Ok the most entertaining thing of this game is that Clemson pays someone to make sure their DC does t enter the field of play.

My internet is having issues so I can't go but the sooners boards should be a lot of fun right now.

It's one thing to lose a bowl game but this is flat out ugly.

I hope Arky v. whorns is a lot better than this ****.

Did you guys like the Bielema horns down photo? Be more professional.

Last edited:
I hope Arky v. whorns is a lot better than this ****.

Did you guys like the Bielema horns down photo? Be more professional.

Arky fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to Texas going back to the second. I'm sure they loved it.

Game is not half bad, but texas is going to lose badly.

I was just admiring his footwork on the last throw. I'm dumb.

Name the last great QB they have had? By QB I mean QB not Young.

McCoy was good and he is still in the league after all these years.

Swoopes is so bad. Best QB Texas can find?

There's something about the Texas HS recruiting hype machine that seems to be self-defeating for UT, because they end up taking a lot of the overrated kids. I remember watching the state championship Swoopes was in, and the Vince Young comparisons were non-stop. Like he was christened already, and I remember thinking they need to calm down a bit, this is weird.

Big 12 likely goes 0-3 today and the remaining four matchups are not easy. Not good for their playoff arguments next season.

B6EpcHSIUAAFexX.jpg:large

Moo

There's something about the Texas HS recruiting hype machine that seems to be self-defeating for UT, because they end up taking a lot of the overrated kids. I remember watching the state championship Swoopes was in, and the Vince Young comparisons were non-stop. Like he was christened already, and I remember thinking they need to calm down a bit, this is weird.

They get a lot of kids that dominate their junior year, but aren't necessarily great football players it seems. Genetic freaks that aren't quite as freaky when everyone else grows up and is as tall and strong.

They didn't have someone drafted last year. That's ridiculous given their location and prestige. They need to start delaying a lot of their offers. They could steal most texas kids from other programs based on senior year results.

Back