What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

It was kind of satisfying in a "I hate the Big 12" agenda sort of way. But the games themselves, yeah.

Oh I was laughing but after awhile I just wanted to see a good game. Today makes up for it a little as long as the "****ing Irish" lose.

Suh's 1 game suspension overturned? What a ****ing travesty. :rolling_eyes:

Well douchebag Lou thinks ND should be preseason top 4 next year. I hope he's top 4 death pool.

How in the world is lou holtz still on tv? I couldn't find my remote fast enough and heard him talk about nd. UGH.

Last edited:
My hat is off to ND. I did not think they could go toe to toe with LSU, even as a mid-level SEC team this year. Looks like a good game (that I missed, dammit), that ND played well in.

Well douchebag Lou thinks ND should be preseason top 4 next year. I hope he's top 4 death pool.

Schleew alwaysh thinksh that Notre Dayme should beesh wraanked in jthe top forsh. He ish a todall homersh for demsh. Means nothing what he says.

Aggies assistant striking opposing players (in lieu of quoting the excellent but huge twitter re-post)
handled the best way possible.
1) The "ejection", or whatever you want to call it, was a completely appropriate response.

I'd have liked to grant bonus points for Sumlin mentioning that the player ejection for targeting and the nut-punch on WVU's kicker were also embarrassing and not representative of the character of A&M.

His response would have been through the roof had he shown remorse for the lack of institutional control at College Station dating back to the Manziel shenanigans.

Sumlin's A&M is more U of Miami in player discipline, and that piece of the story is still out there waiting to bite him in the butt.

2) That was not a nut punch. That guy was doing everything humanly possibly to avoid contact with the PK. His really poor timed attempt to balance himself, will, and should be, the subject of jokes for the rest of that poor dudes life. I'm on the fence if it should have been a foul, but would not speak out against the PF that was called.

Aggies assistant striking opposing players (in lieu of quoting the excellent but huge twitter re-post)

1) The "ejection", or whatever you want to call it, was a completely appropriate response.

2) That was not a nut punch. That guy was doing everything humanly possibly to avoid contact with the PK. His really poor timed attempt to balance himself, will, and should be, the subject of jokes for the rest of that poor dudes life. I'm on the fence if it should have been a foul, but would not speak out against the PF that was called.

Totally agree. The punter took a flagrant dive after barely being touched. He's the one who should have been penalized for poor acting.

Of course, the behavior of the "student assistant" was unforgivable. He should never see a CFB sideline again.

I hate most bowl games. How can CU not be in a bottom of the barrel game? Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like this is the 3rd or 4th bowl this year where the field is in real bad shape. Still amazed how "advanced" Levi's is, but they cant get their sod right.

Time for Maryland to go home. Turn off the lights. Game over.

A lot of bowls are blowouts because one team doesn't show up. So far this one is a blowout because it is a mismatch. Stanford is beating them to death at the LOS and has an advantage everywhere else as well.

A lot of bowls are blowouts because one team doesn't show up. So far this one is a blowout because it is a mismatch. Stanford is beating them to death at the LOS and has an advantage everywhere else as well.

Diggs and the speed of their QB, Maryland could very well reel off a few quick scores. They are just so out matched at the LOS on both sides. Its only a matter of time before Stanford is just getting whatever they want in the running game.

the p12 needs to roll in all bowl games and show the east coast media center that this is the elite conference in the us.

also, wasn't stepson diggs committed to CU at some point? why do i remember his name as he does his thing for maryland of all schools?

the p12 needs to roll in all bowl games and show the east coast media center that this is the elite conference in the us.

also, wasn't stepson diggs committed to CU at some point? why do i remember his name as he does his thing for maryland of all schools?

recruit from MD, CU was in on him early, he took forever to sign, thought we might have a chance, signed with the hometown team.

Back