What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

sec bowl losses are very good for college football, especially for the p12.

i hate ohio state worse than i hate alabama however. oregon needs to beat free shoes u.

I'm going for OSU and Oregon today.

A rare moment of agreement for Tante and I. Oregon is a pretty easy choice for the conference, and amplified by just how much I hate the dirty, dirty, dirty FSU program (even dirtier than Oregon during Chip Kelly's tenure, I think).

OSU over 'Bama, even though I probably like 'Bama just a bit more. I just makes me happy when my world view of SEC being overrated is supported in out of conference play.

Stupid Sparty. With wins, Baylor and TCU get to piss and moan and play the "what if" card.

The best team didn't get in the tournament because of shenanigans. This is why they need 8.

No, if they didn't get in it's because they played a pathetic schedule and didn't win out.

We don't need 8 or the following 12/16/24 etc.

TCU would beat Whoregon by 17 or more. Suck it PAC12. I'm still for a 4 game playoff though.

No, if they didn't get in it's because they played a pathetic schedule and didn't win out.

We don't need 8 or the following 12/16/24 etc.

This. This times 1,000,000. Win and you're in (see FSU). Lose and it's in the committee's hands. They got it right.

TCU would beat Whoregon by 17 or more. Suck it PAC12. I'm still for a 4 game playoff though.

Why single out Oregon? A better case could be made for the Frogs to beat tOSU or Florida State.

That bailer punter got ****ing leveled. LOL

Edit: kicker

the sec west teams got way too much credit for their schedules. Auburn played one decent team out of conference - K St. Mississippi played Boise. LSU played Wisconsin. Alabama VaTech. None of those teams are world beaters. TCU got ****ed.

Back