What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Bailer changes up offense, running like crazy over unc. Maybe awini should take over qb lol.

I hope nevada beats csu, that conference is a joke. Would suck to play a team in your conference in a bowl game.

Bailer changes up offense, running like crazy over unc. Maybe awini should take over qb lol.

I hope nevada beats csu, that conference is a joke. Would suck to play a team in your conference in a bowl game.

Woulda taken it. in a heartbeat. might have even bought tickets too.

Csu loses to Nevada. ...

Have to admit, I felt bad for the Rams - they got screwed on their 4th down attempt in the first half, and then of course their WR blew it on the last play by not going out of bounds.

They were a lot better than Nevada.

Plus they thought they were going to a warm bowl in Tucson and the temps were in the 30s - lol.

Have to admit, I felt bad for the Rams - they got screwed on their 4th down attempt in the first half, and then of course their WR blew it on the last play by not going out of bounds.

They were a lot better than Nevada.

Plus they thought they were going to a warm bowl in Tucson and the temps were in the 30s - lol.

I will never feel bad for them, ever.

Glad Gibbs ended up in Lubbock.

Not sure if it's a scheme issue or more of a team mentality with their offensive style. But it sure does seem like rumors of him being an ass are true. Half the staff left.

P.S. In positive news, TTU's receivers look good.

Not sure if it's a scheme issue or more of a team mentality with their offensive style. But it sure does seem like rumors of him being an ass are true. Half the staff left.

P.S. In positive news, TTU's receivers look good.

All of the above IMO. They always put up the graphic of Tech having the #1 scoring offense in the country... it netted them a grand 7-6 record. That's all on the mindset of the head coach. Add in Gibbs being an asshole and you get a horrific defense. 56 ****ing points to LSU? Awful.

We should give his brother a call and get the sibling rivalry going.
Okland Salavea would be a good call. I would really like to get a coach on staff with strong connections to the Polynesian community. I wish we would have kept Tuiasasopo on the staff.

Good coaching by baylor's staff. To come up with a scheme for your 4th and 5th string Qb and offense to even have a shot at competing is awesome.
Good coaches scheme for the talent on the roster...you only have these kids 4/5 years, use them. MM/Lindgren you guys watching???

A good article on Samoan football and the siblings. The number of NFL guys of Samoan heritage is mind boggling.
What an opportunity lost when we had a True Frosh Samoan QB and have effectively brought in zero recruits to follow.
After reading this article, I am more convinced that we need to add a Poly recruiter to the staff. Oakland Salavea could be great, maybe even Donnell Leomiti, who is coaching at CSU Pueblo.

After reading this article, I am more convinced that we need to add a Poly recruiter to the staff. Oakland Salavea could be great, maybe even Donnell Leomiti, who is coaching at CSU Pueblo.

The Pirate of Pullman is riding the Poly wave to a bowl game. When Leach came to Wazzou, I guessed he'd use his TTU connections to bring more players from Texas. But the Islanders are one of the most fertile recruiting grounds - 10 from islands and at least 2 with Poly roots vs 5 players from Texas. (46 from California, 34 from Washington).

30 Taylor Taliulu S 6-0 205 Sr. Aiea, Hawaii (Kamehameha)
52 Kingston Fernandez DE 6-2 256 RFr. Kapolei, Hawaii (Kapolei)
50 Hercules Mata’afa DE 6-2 242 RFr. Lahaina, Hawaii (Lahainaluna)
18 Shalom Luani S 6-0 201 Jr. Masausi, American Samoa (CC of San Francisco) (Faga'itua)
33 Kainoa Wilson WR 5-11 160 Fr. Nanakuli, Hawaii (Mililani)
51 Frankie Luvu LB 6-2 237 So. Pago Pago, American Samoa (Tafuna )
92 Robert Barber NT 6-3 307 RJr. Pago Pago, American Samoa (Faga'Itua)
90 Daniel Ekuale DL 6-3 288 RSo. Pago Pago, American Samoa (Nuuuli Techincal)
45 Logan Tago LB 6-3 228 Fr. Pago Pago, American Samoa (Samoana)
65 Amosa Sakaria OL 6-2 308 Fr. Pago Pago, American Samoa (Tafuna)
97 Destiny Vaeao DL 6-4 298 Sr. Pago Pago, American Samoa (Tafuna)
96 T.J. Fehoko DE 6-1 273 Fr. Salt Lake City, Utah (Cottonwood)
34 Madigan Taulelei RB 6-0 205 Fr. Boise, Idaho (Boise)

I miss Brian Cabral's connection to Hawaii. CU lost a big connection to that part of the world when he left to coach at Indiana State. FWIW - the Sycamores have a defensive lineman from Hawaii, and a linebacker and lineman from Aurora, CO on their roster.

Reactions: SBG
Belk Bowl, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
MS State 44 NC Sate 21 4th
Edit: 51-21

Last edited:
Back