What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

CSU playing Nevada here in Tucson today just seems... odd. I bet the game will be quite poorly attended.

With Goff heading to the NFL, no wonder Dykes was trying to get out of Berkeley. I think Cal and Washington State could both take big steps back next season.

With Goff heading to the NFL, no wonder Dykes was trying to get out of Berkeley. I think Cal and Washington State could both take big steps back next season.

I think all his WRs are leaving, too.

UDub is back on the rise. Isn't that QB just a frosh for Wazzou? Although he may have taken too many hits to the head.

Falk at WSU was a R-SO. Not sure why they would step back.
Utah and Cal lose a lot. I don't see momentum for UofA either.

Peterson has re-built what was a solid foundation at UW, more to his liking. That guy still concerns me.

Falk at WSU was a R-SO. Not sure why they would step back.
Utah and Cal lose a lot. I don't see momentum for UofA either.

Peterson has re-built what was a solid foundation at UW, more to his liking. That guy still concerns me.

I think a lot of what Wazzu did this year was fool's gold.

I am very impressed in how their DC came from obscurity and totally turned around their defense in 1 year. They also found a QB in a walk-onthat is really good. I'm of the position that Leach got lucky there. His own recruits are not nearly as good as Falk.

Recruiting wise, they seem to have the ability to attract top receivers (because of the video game numbers they can put up) and now top Polynesian kids with the DL coach being a force in that community. But they will have to supplement this with really good talent evaluation (because they are still in Pullman and if you are not a WR/QB, you probably don't want to play for Leech) .

Will definitely be interesting to watch if they can sustain it. I would guess they are at or near their ceiling, but expect Leach to keep them about this level going forward.

This is probably taboo to post on this board. And I hate Baylor as much as anyone, but you have to admit Briles completely changing that offense with as many guys has they have hurt is pretty impressive.

I see cal and UCLA taking steps back next year but I suspect wazzou will stay similar to where they were this year. Arizona could take come hits but they have been recruiting well so who knows.

Maybe, but they were a missed field goal away from beating Stanford. Moral victories aside that Stanford team put a hurting on a lot of teams.

I thought the thing that made 2015 Wazzu different was their DT/DEs -- Paulo and especially Vaeao. Both of those guys graduate. I guess Barber will come back at NT, but those 3 guys had a chemistry that made Wazzu's run defense better than I've ever seen. The offense may be there next year, but Leach always has that. The difference this year, I think, was having that DL. I also see a step back.

I thought the thing that made 2015 Wazzu different was their DT/DEs -- Paulo and especially Vaeao. Both of those guys graduate. I guess Barber will come back at NT, but those 3 guys had a chemistry that made Wazzu's run defense better than I've ever seen. The offense may be there next year, but Leach always has that. The difference this year, I think, was having that DL. I also see a step back.
Wazzu will have a fine group of DLineman next year. They return Hercules Mata'afa who was named to the freshman all american team and its not like vaeao and paulo can't be replaced. After all, last year everyone was talking about how hard it would be for them to replace xavier cooper and toni pole. If the cougs can get DT Thomas Toki the four star recruit from 2015 into school I don't see DLine regression being a huge issue

I see cal and UCLA taking steps back next year but I suspect wazzou will stay similar to where they were this year. Arizona could take come hits but they have been recruiting well so who knows.

Why UCLA? I figure they already played without Jack for a year and Rosen should be better. Never really know with the stupid game of the football, but I think they'll probably maintain status quo.

Why UCLA? I figure they already played without Jack for a year and Rosen should be better. Never really know with the stupid game of the football, but I think they'll probably maintain status quo.

They just lose a ton of talent. Yes they have Rosen but they were loaded this year and underachieved IMO.

Evidently. It's a shame that we can't recruit that well, but Boulder is nice enough to recruit all by itself, amirite?

And this QB doe Bailer is ****ing fast. Outran the UNC team on an 80 yard run.

Back