What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Didn't realize Major Applewhite was part of the Houston staff. If mack had started him instead of chrissy, we might have been in trouble.

I think he'll eventualy be a good head coach.

Last edited:
Rank the best college football team in Texas:

Could UHoo be better than **** Bailor?

UT and A&M are below both and TCU, too.

Houston is really taking its football seriously enough.

Does anyone have a filter that blocks the Boomer Sooner fight song out of the Orange Bowl broadcast?

Helps when you have a billionaire on the board of regents who has authority to personally negotiate the HC football contract, they are definitely taking their football seriously

Suckeyes up 14-0 early on the ****ing Irish.

Meechigan up 7-0 early on Sparkles & Co.

Sparkles has got that Florida accent down. How much is natural and how much is put on for the fans and donors.

Either way the score is still close but his Gators look like the lesser team out there.

And as much as I don't like tOSU it wouldn't bother me a bit to see them lay a solid on on Notre Dame.

Boykin has some problems.

DFW local media covered this story and I was shocked to see the imagery used in the news coverage that includes Boykin's charitable work, including heartwarming pictures of the TCU quarterback befriending 7-year old Abby Faber who is disabled Iowa State Cyclone fan. This is the image that wrapped up the news piece.

10521fb40259481690a8c55e5e487a0c-c18ba9eff4a64dcbb09227c3e5bdae95-0.jpg

Just wow! If the Denver media were doing this piece, the charity piece would have been dropped and replaced with the history of TCU QB troubles with the law, including another shot taken at Casey Pachell's failed drug test, and then they'rd have rehashed the story from earlier in the season about DE Mike Tuaua and WR Andres Petties-Wilson assaulting a student and then steeling his case of Keystone Light.

TCU has the local media on a friggin' leash!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Boykin have a history of trouble? If he's been a good kid who just made an isolated poor decision, I have no problem with their local media putting this incident in context.

Does Boykin have a history of trouble? If he's been a good kid who just made an isolated poor decision, I have no problem with their local media putting this incident in context.

That's the point - sure would be nice if CU coverage included more "context".

Hearing Brent Musburger call the Rose Bowl makes me think everything is right with the world. I like Musburger.

I'm not a Mush-burger fan but for games like this one he does a good job

They can show Maria Taylor all day and I won't complain either.

Back