What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

I wonder what the Stanford band is doing that the network had to pan out so far that you couldn't see the field.

I didn´t know what Farmers Only was or that Iowa had a "America needs farmers" sticker on its helmet, but the Iowa fans booed the hell out of Stanford´s band.

I didn´t know what Farmers Only was or that Iowa had a "America needs farmers" sticker on its helmet, but the Iowa fans booed the hell out of Stanford´s band.
Hah!! I think Joe Williams put it in perspective when he said Iowa fans were like fuskers with different colored blankets.

Stupid Stanford coaches aren't going to throw it to McCaffery to get his 100 yards passing. He'd be the only player in Rose Bowl history to have 100 yards rushing and receiving.

Stupid Stanford coaches aren't going to throw it to McCaffery to get his 100 yards passing. He'd be the only player in Rose Bowl history to have 100 yards rushing and receiving.

They haven't done much right this half.

Who are people rooting for in this Okie Lite v Ole Miss game?

I probably go Ole Miss just because I've got to root for someone and I never liked OSU.

I probably go Ole Miss just because I've got to root for someone and I never liked OSU.
Tough one, I generally hate all things SEC, but feel the same about the Big Tex.

Skiddy thinks I look like Sandra Bullock so you know I'm rooting for Ole Miss

Reactions: aik
But Gundy is 40 and a Man! Still love that rant and actually do not mind Gundy too much. Do not really care who wins, just want a good game for once today.

Are we competing with either for any recruits at this point? I'm leaning Ole Miss but want to make sure I'm not supporting competition.

I don't know why, but Ole Miss has always annoyed me, and I hate rooting for anyone from the SEC, especially the SEC West (aka the greatestest college football division ever in the history of ever).

I would like to see the Big 12 have a ****ty bowl year, though, too.

Conundrum.

I don't know why, but Ole Miss has always annoyed me, and I hate rooting for anyone from the SEC, especially the SEC West (aka the greatestest college football division ever in the history of ever).

I would like to see the Big 12 have a ****ty bowl year, though, too.

Conundrum.

Yeah the country club racist look doesn't play well, but on the other hand we have a team from the old Big 12 South.

Back