What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Games Thread

Are we competing with either for any recruits at this point? I'm leaning Ole Miss but want to make sure I'm not supporting competition.

We'd be much more likely to be competing with OSU for recruits... especially if the staff commits to TX recruiting for real.

We'd be much more likely to be competing with OSU for recruits... especially if the staff commits to TX recruiting for real.

Then bravo, Ole Miss! I can't believe they haven't played in this bowl since 1970.

Found this on Reddit

Looking at all the NY6/BCS seasons this year has the largest average margin of victory.

This first section will show the year by year numbers. The first set does not include the Peach and Cotton from 1998 till 2013 since they were not apart of the BCS but the second number in "()" does include them:

• 2015: 24.1

• 2014: 18.7

• 2013: 7.2 (7.1)

• 2012: 16.6 (16)

• 2011: 14.2 (14.7)

• 2010: 13.2 (13.1)

• 2009: 13.8 (15.1)

• 2008: 10.8 (14.5)

• 2007: 20 (19.1)

• 2006: 10.6 (12.8)

• 2005: 5.7 (10.5)

• 2004: 17 (19.3)

• 2003: 7.5 (7.6)

• 2002: 15.2 (17.1)

• 2001: 22.7 (17.3)

• 2000: 17.5 (16.3)

• 1999: 9 (11.1)

• 1998: 11.25 (12.3)
Best looks to be the 2005 season at 5.7 not counting the Peach and Cotton Bowls. That is the year of the Texas-USC Rose Bowl. The Best counting the Peach and Cotton Bowls would be 2013 at 7.2.

Now on to the Bowl games:

• Rose: 13.4

• Sugar: 13.8

• Fiesta: 13.3

• Orange: 16.1

• Cotton: 15.8

• Peach: 15.5

• Non-Bowl Title Games(2006-2014): 16

• Title Games That Are Bowl Games(1998-2005): 13.8

• All Title Games(1998-2014): 15

As much fun as last year's bowl season was, this one isn't. And especially, for me, with the SEC looking very good again.

As much fun as last year's bowl season was, this one isn't. And especially, for me, with the SEC looking very good again.

It's tough to get excited about the Clemson Tide.

If you had plans to watch Georgia Penn State, scrap them. HE is in the booth.

I hate that cocksucker.
I'm disappointed, I would hope Buff fans would embrace the success of a former coach. Though his tenure in Boulder might not have been exemplary, if it was a springboard to an excellent career in the broadcast booth, we should all be happy!

Michigan drawing the dumpster fire that is Florida and the LA schools being arseholes is the Big Ten´s only saving grace this bowl season.

PSU v UGA ended up being fairly entertaining for a game between two programs that are in complete turmoil and have major issues even when at full strength. Dawgs held on, 24-17.

Arkansas v Kansas State on now.

I think I'll continue my anti-Big 12 thing and root for the pigs.

Michigan drawing the dumpster fire that is Florida and the LA schools being arseholes is the Big Ten´s only saving grace this bowl season.

I think the suckeyes' impressive win was a "saving grace" .... which is kind of ironic given who they beat.

Arkansas v Kansas State on now.

I think I'll continue my anti-Big 12 thing and root for the pigs.

You do realize that the PAC 12 and the $EC are neck and neck for the best overall bowl game record among the P5, don't you? Either way the Big Tex is doomed to a miserable losing record ... why not let them help us out?

EDIT: too late

Last edited:
KSU/Arky game is entertaining. But I have to mute the TV when Arkansas has the ball. Whatever stupid pig calling sound that Arkansas fans do when they are on offense (sounds like moo-ing) is irritating as hell.

KSU/Arky game is entertaining. But I have to mute the TV when Arkansas has the ball. Whatever stupid pig calling sound that Arkansas fans do when they are on offense (sounds like moo-ing) is irritating as hell.

I'll have you know that the University of Arkansas' "Porcine Retrieval Strategies" program is nationally recognized and deservedly so, and is in fact one of the "jewels in the crown" of academic excellence that is UA.

Sooie!!! Still beats the OU band.

Maybe. Didn't sound like "sooie" to me. It was just a droning, monotone, nasally sound, like it might be coming from one of those plastic horns or something. I'm all for TV trying to convey the stadium atmosphere, but that was brutal.

Maybe. Didn't sound like "sooie" to me. It was just a droning, monotone, nasally sound, like it might be coming from one of those plastic horns or something. I'm all for TV trying to convey the stadium atmosphere, but that was brutal.
Better still, move them all away from the broadcast booth.

Dang. Nice Oregon drive.

Edit: flag for OOB. Reception called back.

Back