What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Bowl Season Thread

Watching some of these games just pisses me off! We had the opportunity to be bowling with all the talent on our roster! Woulda, coulda, shoulda.... 3 homes games that were all winnable. I love HCMT and what he's doing for the program but we HAVE to go bowling next year! Frosh QB be damned... other schools can do it, so can we! Sko Buffs!!! Rant over... it's too early in the morning for me to be this mad!

Watching some of these games just pisses me off! We had the opportunity to be bowling with all the talent on our roster! Woulda, coulda, shoulda.... 3 homes games that were all winnable. I love HCMT and what he's doing for the program but we HAVE to go bowling next year! Frosh QB be damned... other schools can do it, so can we! Sko Buffs!!! Rant over... it's too early in the morning for me to be this mad!

morning?

Well, I didn’t see this FAU ass kicking over SMU. Well done.
For much of the season SMU was in position to get the G5 slot in the big bowl games. Didn't follow close enough to know who they lost to injury or other things and they may not have been highly motivated but that was not a team that was going to show well against any quality P5 team.

Very cool, that’s why I asked, I was not aware!
All good buddy... Depending on the start time for Buff games I'm up at like 1am, 3 am or 8 am or 10 am Sunday morning to stream the games live. The later the games are perfect for me as I'm not as tired unless I'm watching other teams during those slot times. But I never miss our Boulder Boyz!

Easy pick, IMO. Peterson’s last game against his former team and UW is just simply not as mediocre as many thought.
They underachieved by a couple wins this season.

Agreed, Washington should have been better this season.

Boise also probably wasn't as good as they have been in some prior years. Their record is still up there but they had some MWC games that they had to work for much harder than in past years.

Back