What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I seem to remember owning that as a fanbase. I feel like you're falling short in that department. Bringing up bad teams from the past, idle threats for the future? Dude, even you're better than that.
Don't give him so much credit, poor little BS has been the most unsuccessful troll in the history of AB.

I'm enjoying all of the chest puffing and wind blowing from the CU fans around here about Nebraska's season. And their opponent this weekend.

I seem to remember the 2012 CU team with the 1 win (and count them) 11 loss season when Sacramento State beat the mighty Buffs 28-20. Remember that season? Talk about sucking on the big one! That team was it!

We Nebraska fans will take this 1-6 2018 Nebraska team over "any" 1, 2 or 3 win team CU has to offer up for comparison. Enjoy the short ride while it lasts. Payback is hell.
Poor little guy, tough having your life revolve around a garbage team? You can go back in time as far as you want, doesn't change the reality of 1-6.

Don't let Surveryor's nonsense distract you from the fact that we ruined Scott Frost's debut and Tom "You've gotta support your conference" Osborne's induction into your Athletic Hall of Fame. We are the closest thing you have to a rival right now.
There's so much runny crap in that post. But what ever makes some feel good.

Oh, and CU isn't Nebraska's rival anymore.

I think the official narrative is that we are not their rival, but they hate us and we're classless. But rivals are built on respect.
I’m so glad they hate us. Every Nub fan still has nightmares of Black Friday 2001. The day their aura of invincibility was forever destroyed.
And then after wandering the wilderness for almost twenty years here comes Messiah Frosty, and there again is Colorado destroying the most anticipated season opener maybe in their history and setting the stage for their worst season in history.

They’d better improve drastically before I would consider them a rival. If CSU is little brother, the nubs are 2nd cousin twice removed.

Because Nub fans live in their own world. For the rest of us, the bold is what makes a rivalry.
And that world is called the State of Nebraska. It is such and ugly, boring, and uninspiring place that they have to build their images and their dreams around a bunch of 28-23 year olds who virtually all come from other places and who leave as soon as they can after playing football there.

Even in SEC country people don't base their entire self-image, their sense of worth on a college football team in the same way as the people of Nebraska do.

Yes as Buff fans we love our team but for very few of us is it our entire reason for living. @BuffSurveyer you have been on this board long enough to know that even here among the hard core fans almost everybody has some other interest and even some other passion be it fishing as they float our states amazing rivers or camping and backpacking or brewing and enjoying our states variety of beers. We have guys who mountain bike and travel internationally and of course ski and snowboard.

When we had a string of terrible seasons life went on for us. Our sense of self was not damaged. CU football is what we enjoy, not who we are.

It is fun to watch the fuskers fans in various stages of denial, despair, disbelief, and delusion. So many insisting that they are "just around the corner" from a glorious return, not because there is any reason evident to believe that but because for them there is no other option in their lives. Without the fuskers winning they have no sense of personal value, no real life.

Yes. Surveyor wishes that LP would have taken him with him. They really need to invest more in mental health in Nebraska.
BS has never gotten this much attention, keep it up and hopefully we’ll never hear from him again.

I'm enjoying all of the chest puffing and wind blowing from the CU fans around here about Nebraska's season. And their opponent this weekend.

I seem to remember the 2012 CU team with the 1 win (and count them) 11 loss season when Sacramento State beat the mighty Buffs 28-20. Remember that season? Talk about sucking on the big one! That team was it!

We Nebraska fans will take this 1-6 2018 Nebraska team over "any" 1, 2 or 3 win team CU has to offer up for comparison. Enjoy the short ride while it lasts. Payback is hell.

scoreboard motherfuc.ker!

Back