What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Yahoo Sports getting frosty.

Next week is going to be great-we'll go to Tucson and beat Arizona on Friday,and then we all get to start our morning Saturday off with Urban Meyer naming his score against NU.....which also happens to Ohio State's first game since they got embarrassed by Purdue (the same team Scott Frost called beatable several weeks ago).

Uhhhhh your beloved Fuskers are on that list of "zero teams with winning records" fool. One more thing-UCLA (who we drubbed) would wipe the floor with you. Arizona State would too. You enjoy being home for Christmas, WVS-we're gonna win 10 games for the second time in three seasons.
I'd like NUs chances against OrgState.... How the **** did that happen, CU was rolling when I was watching. You guys didn't see that one coming in this "get right" game. Next game could be brutal.

I'd like NUs chances against OrgState.... How the **** did that happen, CU was rolling when I was watching. You guys didn't see that one coming in this "get right" game. Next game could be brutal.

You're an expert on that-you guys get to go to Columbus next Saturday....

Man what is Colorado gonna do when all our overrated pac 12 area butt hurt transfer players start next year at Oregon state?! It could be a real blood bath. Remember after week 2 when I said Colorado wasn’t going to do anything special this season? I was wrong, they just lost to the Beavers... o_O

Man what is Colorado gonna do when all our overrated butt hurt transfer players start next year at Oregon state?! It could be a real blood bath. Remember after week 2 when I said Colorado wasn’t going to do anything special this season? I was wrong, they just lost to the Beavers... o_O

Still beat you

Man what is Colorado gonna do when all our overrated butt hurt transfer players start next year at Oregon state?! It could be a real blood bath. Remember after week 2 when I said Colorado wasn’t going to do anything special this season? I was wrong, they just lost to the Beavers... o_O
Dude. You guys are 2-6, about to be 2-7, and lost to CU. GTFO

Man what is Colorado gonna do when all our overrated pac 12 area butt hurt transfer players start next year at Oregon state?! It could be a real blood bath. Remember after week 2 when I said Colorado wasn’t going to do anything special this season? I was wrong, they just lost to the Beavers... o_O
I was wondering the same thing. Then it hit me. Doesn't matter what Oregon State does with all those former Nebraska players. It will be a special season for CU in 2019 making a case for firing HCMM. I just don't see him lasting past 2019. UCF will have another head coach ready for a P5 assignment by then.

Allbuffs meltdowns are epic. But I'm not going to push back too hard on this board as long as the Huskers can't show they can beat middle of the pack P5 teams.
I do like how Nebraska's program is trending though.

Allbuffs meltdowns are epic. But I'm not going to push back too hard on this board as long as the Huskers can't show they can beat middle of the pack P5 teams.
That feeling shall pass next weekend when you’re back to getting blown out and end up 2-7.

Shut the F up
Ohio State is favored over Nebraska by a spread of 22.5 points
And is coming off a bye week that will have helped them fix the problems with the offense.
Urban is pissed off and would love to smack the Huskers and get the media off his back
If Nebraska loses, remember no bowl game, and the trending upward will slow to a crawl

I don't think you understand how smack works.

Shut the F up
Ohio State is favored over Nebraska by a spread of 22.5 points
And is coming off a bye week that will have helped them fix the problems with the offense.
Urban is pissed off and would love to smack the Huskers and get the media off his back
If Nebraska loses, remember no bowl game, and the trending upward will slow to a crawl
Yep! OSU is favored by 22.5 points as expected. A bowl game can't be in the cards. We know that. Husker fans want to see continued improvement in play from game to game. And that's happening. Anyone watching the program can see there has been huge improvements since the beginning of the season, particularly since the third game. The players, coaches and their fans are one with the process. This is a much different Husker football team than when they played CU. Stay tuned to see what happens the rest of the season. It's going to be fun.

BTW; Anyone notice the Huskers just got a 4**** commit last week? Probably going to get one or two more in the next week or two.

Yep! OSU is favored by 22.5 points as expected. A bowl game can't be in the cards. We know that. Husker fans want to see continued improvement in play from game to game. And that's happening. Anyone watching the program can see there has been huge improvements since the beginning of the season, particularly since the third game. The players, coaches and their fans are one with the process. This is a much different Husker football team than when they played CU. Stay tuned to see what happens the rest of the season. It's going to be fun.

BTW; Anyone notice the Huskers just got a 4**** commit last week? Probably going to get one or two more in the next week or two.
You've had great luck with 4 star recruits!

Like all Nebraska recruits, it takes context. In this case, 4* Darien Chase was deciding between Nebraska and Boise State.

4*s with options aren’t willingly choosing to live in Lincoln. The twitter follows aren’t worth it throwing away college years.

Sure whatever you say. Your tune would be different if he had committed to CU instead. Now carry on with the regularly scheduled hate.

Sure whatever you say. Your tune would be different if he had committed to CU instead. Now carry on with the regularly scheduled hate.
I mean, I’m not going to go on your message board and rain on your parade or anything lol. But yes, if you’re going to come here and brag about it, I think it’s worth putting into context.

Boise State isn’t even a bad team to win a recruiting battle against or anything. If we won that same matchup, I’d a) trust our WR coach and b) expect an immediate drop in rankings. Do you trust Walters unconditionally already? It seems like all of his WR recruits have been unimpressive so far and Nebraska is running Riley’s 2 WRs into the ground.

Back