What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Why are you assuming that this person even attended UNL, let alone graduated? I’d guess Peru State.

I thought you had to have slightly below average grades to get into UNL-My GPA in HS was 2.75....which gets you an academic scholarship to Nebraska right?

Sick burn on knocking CU for all its California students.
screen-shot-2016-09-07-at-91820-pm.png

Good one, Fusker, good one.

I mean since Mel Tucker has already proven to be a better head coach than Frost and the 53k...(maybe closer to 25-30k?) Colorado fans as that strong 12th man at Folsom. I don’t see how you guys lose. Especially if those well educated Californians in the student section start hucking their own piss (feces?) at those absolute meth fueled animals from Nebraska. Some big league game changers.

Is out-of-state tuition at kNebraska still two sows and a sister to match?

I mean since Mel Tucker has already proven to be a better head coach than Frost and the 53k...(maybe closer to 25-30k?) Colorado fans as that strong 12th man at Folsom. I don’t see how you guys lose. Especially if those well educated Californians in the student section start hucking their own piss (feces?) at those absolute meth fueled animals from Nebraska. Some big league game changers.

If you’re trying to troll but you’re the one getting upset, you are doing it wrong.

What ever happened to Calibraska, bro?

I would scroll down and ignore all the times I got owned if I was the fusker troll as well. Keep it up my man, I'm enjoying this california diss. Can you do that more?

Lol what’s with “fusker” anyways? Is that just supposed to take the first letter of the “f” word and throw it onto “Husker”? Fuffaloes...do you see how lame of an insult that is? I see a 4th or 5th definition down on urban dictionary as another word for the “f” word but no one ever says it but you folks. Here’s Wikipedia’s definition: “Fusker is a type of website or utility that extracts images from a web page, typically from free hosted galleries. Fusker software allows users to identify a sequence of images with a single pattern”.

So that doesn’t make much sense...which one are the buff fans going for?

Lol what’s with “fusker” anyways? Is that just supposed to take the first letter of the “f” word and throw it onto “Husker”? Fuffaloes...do you see how lame of an insult that is? I see a 4th or 5th definition down on urban dictionary as another word for the “f” word but no one ever says it but you folks. Here’s Wikipedia’s definition: “Fusker is a type of website or utility that extracts images from a web page, typically from free hosted galleries. Fusker software allows users to identify a sequence of images with a single pattern”.

Dude, are you losing it? You used "Muffaloes" and "Fluffs" in 2 of your first 3 posts on this site. And now you are saying it's a lame insult. I'm assuming that somewhere, there are somewhat knowledgeable and maybe even witty fusker fans (hell, there are some for Texas, so there must be a chance for you as well). Do they know you are here? They probably meant to send a more worthy representative.

Rest of the country’s thoughts>>>>>>Colorado fans thoughts. I’m just letting you know why collectively, the betting public is favoring Nebraska. By even more than last year...when the Muffaloes are at home. The new staff at Colorado may be good someday, but with an overhaul like that it’s gonna take time. More than 1 game. It makes sense though. Colorado has trouble attracting a good coach with a good staff because the budget is lower, fan support is much lower, cost of living in Boulder is much higher. It’s tough for you guys.
We finished 4-2. Compared to 0-7??? Speaking of worst team in the FBS. Oregon State? At home? Compared to the Fluffs I’d say we finished hotter than a Coloradan piss balloon during self destruction fan day. Watch THAT happen again :X3:

Let’s see if you can figure this out. Try changing the letter S in Fusker to a different letter until you have a different word. There are only 25 other possibilities. Fu*ker. Good luck.

Dude, are you losing it? You used "Muffaloes" and "Fluffs" in 2 of your first 3 posts on this site. And now you are saying it's a lame insult. I'm assuming that somewhere, there are somewhat knowledgeable and maybe even witty fusker fans (hell, there are some for Texas, so there must be a chance for you as well). Do they know you are here? They probably meant to send a more worthy representative.
I think this is the best they’ve got.

How much are the 2 suites the AD is advertising for this game? they wouldn't let the bad guys get them would they?

That was 3 hits of meth ago. No chance he remembers it

Nub work better for you? **** this fool is almost as much as Surveyor is

69446188_10115823106958631_8269244777170468864_n.jpg

Back