What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

You really had an issue with that write up? Thought it was pretty complimentary of Nebraska and Frost, tbh. Predicting CU to win shouldn’t be considered a kool-aid take, considering Nebraska was horrible last year and imthe matchup comes in week 2 of a brand new coaches tenure.
I could agree with the write up. Except for the score prediction at the end.

36 more days to go!

346svww.jpg

For those of us not traveling to Lincoln, where are we gathering to watch this game?

To Casa Bonita Management,

With football season right around the corner, a group of fans from the University of Colorado are interested finding a location to watch the televised games. Would Casa Bonita be available to accommodate a couple dozen 35-year-olds and their families during football fridays & saturdays this fall?

If you have a large private room, a television subscription that includes the Pac 12 Network, big screen HD TVs that are visible for upwards of 36 guests, access to a cave, cliff divers, and a boxing ring, please advise.

Thanks in advance & Go Buffs

Skid

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of us not traveling to Lincoln, where are we gathering to watch this game?
I was wondering the same thing. Could do Buffalo Wild Wings in Broomfield/Superior that day. In Boulder, maybe Lazy Dog or Fate will do a watch party.

Just watched Montez' fall sports media day thing. He better figure it out. Nebraska is not just another opponent.

For people who are making the trip to Lincoln (found out tonight I will be too)-any restaurant suggestions/locations for CU fan only tailgates?

I have been super busy and barely on the forum. Why did the game get moved from the end of the season to the second game? Or am I just remembering wrong?

I signed up for the alumni tailgate that they hold at away games just in case but since I grew up in this hell hole of a state, I’ll see if I can find some Friday night suggestions from friends that went to kNU

Back