What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

It's frozen Swanson T.V. Dinners and JiffyPop popcorn. Lots of salt on the popcorn. While watching Mamma's Family reruns on the console television (black and white).

Damn. I'd have thought all you rednecks did for fun was watch reruns of Husker games from the glory years.....you know....when Lawrence Phillips was playing for Nebraska!

giphy.gif

Thanks. I love getting to torture my wife about the huskers. She gets so embarrassed about that kind of ****.

There are just under 2M people in Nebraska. Figure every household buys this book to go with their awesome corn heads with 3 people per household
nebraska-fan.jpg

That is almost 700,000 in circulation without even leaving the state. I call a $30/book price, so $2.1M in sales. Bad form, and stupid. But still good business by the city slicker publishers to continue to take advantage of their corn fed neighbors.

It's frozen Swanson T.V. Dinners and JiffyPop popcorn. Lots of salt on the popcorn. While watching Mamma's Family reruns on the console television (black and white).
To get a better feel you might want to look into the ingredients of an Alabama Hot Pocket.

So what's a Colorado fan's preseason point spread pediction for the CU vs NU football game? Trying not to drink too much Koolaid I'm guessing the line will be Nebraska at -6.5.

It should be a lot closer to a pick 'em game. When you guys put the kool-aid glasses down, you'll realize that your savior has a ton of work to do. You're going to look competent (and by that I mean not losing to Minnesota by 35), but you're not going bowling.

“Police said among the things stolen are five pairs of Oregon Air Jordan shoes, two Nebraska Championship Rings, ten Oregon Championship rings, two University of Central Florida Championship rings, and a Wii.”

Driving home from Iowa yesterday I asked my son to find a decent restaurant in Kearney. He found a 4 Star Mexican restaurant. Cool. Right off the interstate.

Google led us to this establishment of gastronomic excellence. It was open. Strangely there were no cars in the parking lot. Always a bad sign. But we were hungry and in a hurry.

Let’s just say a Nebraskan’s estimation of what constitutes a four star restaurant does not match most of ours. That is unless you enjoy stale chips, a tamale made from chicken and enchiladas and burritos that are strikingly similar in appearance, ingredients and flavor. But my ground beef enchilada and burrito covered in some sort of red sauce at least filled me up.

And the water was good.

Driving home from Iowa yesterday I asked my son to find a decent restaurant in Kearney. He found a 4 Star Mexican restaurant. Cool. Right off the interstate.

Google led us to this establishment of gastronomic excellence. It was open. Strangely there were no cars in the parking lot. Always a bad sign. But we were hungry and in a hurry.

Let’s just say a Nebraskan’s estimation of what constitutes a four star restaurant does not match most of ours. That is unless you enjoy stale chips, a tamale made from chicken and enchiladas and burritos that are strikingly similar in appearance, ingredients and flavor. But my ground beef enchilada and burrito covered in some sort of red sauce at least filled me up.

And the water was good.
Just wait til the amoeba reaches out and grabs you by the balls before you can sit on them.

And the water was good.
Your first mistake was stopping in Kearney thinking you could get s good meal there, restaurants in that town suck ass.

Reactions: DBT
3-2-1 before a real Husker troll shows up on this site and starts some new threads. We are down to less than 40 days until kickoff.

Back