What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

What’s really important is how many ****braska fans travel to the next road game.
They will still show up in huge numbers.

They have already overpaid for tickets, paid for hotel rooms, researched all you can eat buffets (takes a lot of time on dial-up,) and most importantly it is an excuse to get out of Nebraska for a couple days.

I just got out of Tom Segura.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
They lost by 41 and Ohio State took it easy on them in the 2nd half.

super envious, I wish we could be just like Nub U.

Better yet, many of the still delusional think a bowl game is still happening.

I don't think that's off the table for them, but I think our odds of getting there are a hell of a lot better. They're definitely losing to Wisconsin and Iowa, but they can get the other games they have left.

This thread is epic. Approaching 8000 posts demonstrating the larger than life envy that Colorado Buffalo fans have towards the ****braska Football program. Especially today.

Enjoy the last 2 wins vs ****braska. They give you all something to live for the next few seasons.

Now carry on with the regularly scheduled hate.

**** ****braska!

is 48 a lot of points to give up in football? I'm more of a basketball guy.

You happy now Nebraska got all that College Gameday attention now Surveyor? What a pathetic program you have going on in Lincoln! Hope Frost lasts till we meet again because I can’t wait to go 3-0 and then 4-0 against that rat faced little bitch ass loser. Maybe Nebraska will get a invite to the Sun Belt conference by then too!

Back