What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

So, does it now make sense to you @BuffSurveyor why we thought the national attention heaped on the nub/OSU matchup was ridiculously unwarranted? This game is a debacle for your corn.

On the contrary, the attention was entirely warranted. There are still at least a few people that think nebraska is an elite program on its way back. This will dispel that illusion.

On the contrary, the attention was entirely warranted. There are still at least a few people that think ****braska is an elite program on its way back. This will dispel that illusion.

But....Chipper Kelly just pulled the third largest comeback in NCAA history last week........and Fusker Jesus used to coach under him.....so Fusker still has a chance!

EFl_MCEWsAIzBxf.jpg:large

Prime time baby. The whole world is watching the corn get curb stomped...and laughing their you know whats off at the red polyester wide loads.

Where the **** you at Surveyor? You guys still in denial over your delusion? Or is it finally flowing to your fanatical frontal lobes just how bad your denial AND delusion is?
This is me being nice to you.
You guys earned our hatred just for being ****braska. But is it sinking in now? Honest question.
I think Frost will turn it around if you guys give him a chance. But hot damn I am enjoying seeing all you red mother****ers come back down to earth.

Last edited:
Back