What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Yep! I'm geographically challenged if you say so. But Colorado sucks so who cares. Right?

If I say so? I’m not the one who posted they’re building a wall on the New Mexico/Colorado border and it would be to keep Nebraska fans out.

That was all you. Also, yes Colorado does suck. Tell all your friends it sucks and to go back to the land of the corn and stay there.

We are in Husker fans heads so bad right now it’s hilarious. They can’t stand us, they hate us with a passion, they hate us now more than they ever have.
I live amongst a lot of Nebraska fans and I can’t believe all the anti CU I hear now.
My daughter hears it from Husker kids at school. My own eye doctor is talking **** and he had never said anything prior to last season. We are their most hated, we are their #1 rival. The way they talk about us now reminds me of how CSU fans talk about us.

We are in ****er fans heads so bad right now it’s hilarious. They can’t stand us, they hate us with a passion, they hate us now more than they ever have.
I live amongst a lot of ****braska fans and I can’t believe all the anti CU I hear now.
My daughter hears it from ****er kids at school. My own eye doctor is talking **** and he had never said anything prior to last season. We are their most hated, we are their #1 rival.

Come on man, they have to beat us to make it a rivalry. They’re just our kicking post right now. ;)

There were three posts in this thread today before yours but don't let that distract you from trolling to make your pathetic existence slightly more enjoyable.

Carry on.
Not sure what he finds so enjoyable about being here since he doesn’t have the ability to hang, intellectually, and his team is a dumpster fire that hasn’t beaten CU in years. But to each his own.

Not sure what he finds so enjoyable about being here since he doesn’t have the ability to hang, intellectually, and his team is a dumpster fire that hasn’t beaten CU in years. But to each his own.
Have to assume the constant beatings are the only way to know you're alive in Nebraska.

I don't know why I just realized now that BS(fitting acronym) has an avatar which means that he is donating money to AllBuffs every year. Imagine purposely giving money to fans of your rival team so you can chat with them about football. And then continuing to pay even after being embarrassed year after year. What a pathetic cuck

I think I'm gonna subscribe now to AB just to spite him even further and support the good cause of CU athletics discussion

2018 Nebraska:

3ED233A8-D3D2-483D-8BB0-EAB1E85DCF99.jpeg

2019 Nebraska:

USATSI_11208037_168386999_lowres.jpg

I don't know why I just realized now that BS(fitting acronym) has an avatar which means that he is donating money to AllBuffs every year. Imagine purposely giving money to fans of your rival team so you can chat with them about football. And then continuing to pay even after being embarrassed year after year. What a pathetic cuck

I think I'm gonna subscribe now to AB just to spite him even further and support the good cause of CU athletics discussion

Anyway we can take his member fee and donate it to the AD? LOL

This is OUR board.
We are not the fanbase posting on the others board.

Had to take the day off of work as your stomach is too unsettled about the Hoosiers coming in to your house tomorrow?

well, I’m sure he got the day off of for the Walmart greeter gig. He still might need to put in some hours at the truck stop gig, though...the family business is struggling!

Last edited:
Back