What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

They aren't firing Frosting.

He is one of "them", a link to the glorious days when ****er football actually meant something to people who weren't part of the cult. To fire him would mean admitting that the golden age is gone, that the "system" isn't going to bring them back to glory.

They also know in the back of their minds that they aren't going to get anything close to a first line coach to replace him. The last time they went out of the market looking for a coach they got shot down by multiple guys. They finally ended up with Mike Riley. They also remember Bo and Callahan.

Eventually they have to recognize that the problem isn't one that is going to fix by changing coaches.
I'd worried about a DIII team snatching him up

Intresting facts here. Funny comments too. Some pathetic.

neopolit-incest

You remember when the Harry Potter movies were coming out-Jelly Belly made the Bertie Botts every flavor beans or whatever they were called? A post from Surveyor=reaching in to a bag of those and pulling a vomit flavored one out.

Fusker twitter saying this is the best half of football they've played the first half here. They must have forgot the last two quarters! Oh dear.

Maryland is shockingly bad. Will be fun to see the ****er hoards craft a narrative about this being some sort of turning point, only to have their hearts crushed by Iowa next week.
As good as the B1G is at the top it is equally rancid at the bottom. Rutgers, Northwestern, Maryland, and of course the fuskers are guaranteed wins and almost a bye week for the top teams.

Havent had any action in the Fusker hate department for a day and a half......so here's a string of tweets from some loser Fusker fan trying to explain how they go bowling with a losing record! Enjoy.

Havent had any action in the ****er hate department for a day and a half......so here's a string of tweets from some loser ****er fan trying to explain how they go bowling with a losing record! Enjoy.

I’m not going to read it, but I would be overjoyed if Larry Scott let Pac 12 teams get more exposure and extra practices for developing teams that go 5-7

I’m not going to read it, but I would be overjoyed if Larry Scott let Pac 12 teams get more exposure and extra practices for developing teams that go 5-7

I'm not sure we'd get it even without Larry saying no Pac 12 teams can go bowling at 5-7.

Some nubs aren't just talking about beating Iowa...several of them are looking beyond at winning their bowl game too and ending year 2 with a winning record of 7-6

My die hard Nebraska fan friend is still supremely confident in Frost and the direction the program is going. He said if they aren’t an 8 or 9 win team next year, he’ll start to worry a little. I’ve continued to tell him to temper his expectations.

Back