What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Absolutely. Their board is full of "Scott Frost did the right thing", while ignoring that he had ZERO say in such a matter, unlike the Maurice Washington thing which did not happen in Lincoln. Maurice sat what a game, a half?
He sat half of the So. Alabama game because he got busted for weed in the offseason and “was on his last strike.” He sat a game later in the year because the staff wanted him to run between the tackles and he found creative ways to avoid doing so. The staff called inside runs over and over and over to prove a point and finally decided to sit him lol.

He sat half of the So. Alabama game because he got busted for weed in the offseason and “was on his last strike.” He sat a game later in the year because the staff wanted him to run between the tackles and he found creative ways to avoid doing so. The staff called inside runs over and over and over to prove a point and finally decided to sit him lol.
That's why Scott Frost is NOT a leader of men. He declined to make the tough decisions that show character, and instead, tried to act all tough and hard-assed in press conferences. That fake persona he adopts in front of the camera, blaming Mike Riley's recruits for lacking heart, is the most irritating schtick in CFB. Scott Frost is garbage.

That's why Scott Frost is NOT a leader of men. He declined to make the tough decisions that show character, and instead, tried to act all tough and hard-assed in press conferences. That fake persona he adopts in front of the camera, blaming Mike Riley's recruits for lacking heart, is the most irritating schtick in CFB. Scott Frost is garbage.
He thought this would be easy. When it wasn't, he had nothing.

PJ rows his boat here in 2021 IIRC

And if we beat Minnesota who goes on to beat Nebraska, just imagine how mental that Husker fanbase is going to be. It's like beating them without playing them. Perhaps by 2023, they will be too mentally beat from losing to us that they lose the 2023 and 2024 games to us.

And if we beat Minnesota who goes on to beat ****braska, just imagine how mental that ****er fanbase is going to be. It's like beating them without playing them. Perhaps by 2023, they will be too mentally beat from losing to us that they lose the 2023 and 2024 games to us.

If we beat Minnesota and Minnesota beats Fusker, its just like beating Nebraska again!

-OR-

BYU. I have it on the highest authority.

giphy.gif

Rumors are flying around that ****braska’s most productive WR of all time, JD Spielman, might be looking to transfer. Many months ago, an insider on their board told them to prepare for their “most popular” offensive and defensive player to leave once the season was over. They naturally blew it off because Frost has things headed in the right direction and only the soft Riley players would transfer. To make matters worse, one of the potential landing spots is Minnesota where he is from.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

This whole exchange had me laughing my ass off for so many reasons. Is this not the epitome of husker fan?

Screen Shot 2019-12-06 at 11.41.08 AM.png

It’ll only be funny if he actually transfers. At which point it becomes freaking hilarious.
Especially when all the fusker fans immediately start posting about how they didn't want him anyways and how he isn't any good, and that the school he transfers to must be cheating, and all the other stuff they come up with to avoid the fact that they suck and that they have been rejected again.

There are some priceless ones on this tweet!!

Helluva a tight end you have there.
Disappointment is inevitable
I know this is bad right now but just keep thinking of Scott Frost
This hasn’t been good since the 90’s
I need to get drunk first.
Are the balloons really necessary?
Turnover

There are some priceless ones on this tweet!!

Helluva a tight end you have there.
Disappointment is inevitable
I know this is bad right now but just keep thinking of Scott Frost
This hasn’t been good since the 90’s
I need to get drunk first.
Are the balloons really necessary?
Turnover
I feel “turnover” would be funnier with an exclamation point.

Back