What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member

These two tweets are a good microcosm of why I will never stop hating ****braska. The first tweet is in reference to a 4* CB born in ****braska who recently committed to Minnesota. Obviously the kid must have been paid or been swindled or something because he has never taken a visit.

The 2nd tweet is in reference to a 3* OLB from Miami who just committed to ****braska. Since the recruit has never visited ****braska, he must have committed to ****braska because he’s a good friend of a ‘20 signee. Or because he just so loved Frost’s vision that he had to commit.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member

Clester Johnson’s son recently committed to Iowa. Love ****braska on ****braska crime.😂
I have always kind of liked Iowa. In recent years I have grown to like them more as they routinely beat up on the ****ers and further shatter the hopes and illusions of their cult members.

Would love to see the reactions when this kid contributes to another ****er loss or three.

ahoelsken

These two tweets are a good microcosm of why I will never stop hating ****braska. The first tweet is in reference to a 4* CB born in ****braska who recently committed to Minnesota. Obviously the kid must have been paid or been swindled or something because he has never taken a visit.

The 2nd tweet is in reference to a 3* OLB from Miami who just committed to ****braska. Since the recruit has never visited ****braska, he must have committed to ****braska because he’s a good friend of a ‘20 signee. Or because he just so loved Frost’s vision that he had to commit.
Sean Callahan is an asshat. How is ****braska going to go bowling if they get to play their OOC games? :unsure:

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member

This is the 5th or 6th early enrollee they’ve lost in the last 4 years that didn’t make it to fall camp. The pandemic is a weird time and the rumor going around is that he wants to play closer to home because of family issues. So maybe it’s just that simple. But then you hear stories like ‘16 WR Derrion Grim who claimed the staff lied to him about things to do in Lincoln and you wonder what kinda BS they promise these HS kids lol. Oh and there’s rumors that another EE from the ‘20 class has been considering transferring as well.

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
It’s all about trajectory. Or so I’ve been told. It does make me wonder: if the “trajectory” is based on the recruits coming in, and they can’t keep the recruits they get, what does the trajectory actually look like?

Buffs35

It’s all about trajectory. Or so I’ve been told. It does make me wonder: if the “trajectory” is based on the recruits coming in, and they can’t keep the recruits they get, what does the trajectory actually look like?
He didn't have the heart of a true ****er. By running him out of town, it increases the ratings of all the other recruits.

Not Sure

Club Member
I may disagree with a lot of what Jared Polis does, policy wise. It’s nice that I never have to worry about him pulling a stunt like that, though. The ****braska governor probably had absolutely no idea what he did wrong. Probably still doesn’t.

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
Encouraging comments from ‘21 LB commit, Christopher Paul:

“I’m good with ****braska, but if something better comes along, not for me, but for my family, to put them in a better situation, I’m gonna go with that,” Paul said. “I hope that ****braska understands if something like that does happen. Everyone wants to put their family in the best situation. Me making this decision, that’s a big factor. I wanna put my family in a comfortable spot, so they’re making games, making visits, getting back for occasions. I’m locked in with ****braska, but if something better comes, I’ll take that opportunity.”

Not Sure

Club Member
That is how you say “show me the money” as a College football recruit. Makes you winder what ****braska offered him. It’s pretty clear he expects to have his family compensated in some fashion.