What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

These two tweets are a good microcosm of why I will never stop hating Nebraska. The first tweet is in reference to a 4* CB born in Nebraska who recently committed to Minnesota. Obviously the kid must have been paid or been swindled or something because he has never taken a visit.

The 2nd tweet is in reference to a 3* OLB from Miami who just committed to Nebraska. Since the recruit has never visited Nebraska, he must have committed to Nebraska because he’s a good friend of a ‘20 signee. Or because he just so loved Frost’s vision that he had to commit.

Clester Johnson’s son recently committed to Iowa. Love ****braska on ****braska crime.😂

I have always kind of liked Iowa. In recent years I have grown to like them more as they routinely beat up on the fuskers and further shatter the hopes and illusions of their cult members.

Would love to see the reactions when this kid contributes to another fusker loss or three.

These two tweets are a good microcosm of why I will never stop hating ****braska. The first tweet is in reference to a 4* CB born in ****braska who recently committed to Minnesota. Obviously the kid must have been paid or been swindled or something because he has never taken a visit.

The 2nd tweet is in reference to a 3* OLB from Miami who just committed to ****braska. Since the recruit has never visited ****braska, he must have committed to ****braska because he’s a good friend of a ‘20 signee. Or because he just so loved Frost’s vision that he had to commit.

Sean Callahan is an asshat. How is Nebraska going to go bowling if they get to play their OOC games? :unsure:

Could be worse for us Coloradoans...we wouldn't have mountains to look at while walking outside.

This is the 5th or 6th early enrollee they’ve lost in the last 4 years that didn’t make it to fall camp. The pandemic is a weird time and the rumor going around is that he wants to play closer to home because of family issues. So maybe it’s just that simple. But then you hear stories like ‘16 WR Derrion Grim who claimed the staff lied to him about things to do in Lincoln and you wonder what kinda BS they promise these HS kids lol. Oh and there’s rumors that another EE from the ‘20 class has been considering transferring as well.

It’s all about trajectory. Or so I’ve been told. It does make me wonder: if the “trajectory” is based on the recruits coming in, and they can’t keep the recruits they get, what does the trajectory actually look like?

It’s all about trajectory. Or so I’ve been told. It does make me wonder: if the “trajectory” is based on the recruits coming in, and they can’t keep the recruits they get, what does the trajectory actually look like?
He didn't have the heart of a true Husker. By running him out of town, it increases the ratings of all the other recruits.

I may disagree with a lot of what Jared Polis does, policy wise. It’s nice that I never have to worry about him pulling a stunt like that, though. The Nebraska governor probably had absolutely no idea what he did wrong. Probably still doesn’t.

Encouraging comments from ‘21 LB commit, Christopher Paul:

“I’m good with Nebraska, but if something better comes along, not for me, but for my family, to put them in a better situation, I’m gonna go with that,” Paul said. “I hope that Nebraska understands if something like that does happen. Everyone wants to put their family in the best situation. Me making this decision, that’s a big factor. I wanna put my family in a comfortable spot, so they’re making games, making visits, getting back for occasions. I’m locked in with Nebraska, but if something better comes, I’ll take that opportunity.”

giphy.gif

That is how you say “show me the money” as a College football recruit. Makes you winder what Nebraska offered him. It’s pretty clear he expects to have his family compensated in some fashion.

Back