What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

giphy.gif

Pandemic getting you down? Here's 6 minutes of free cheering up.

2018 -

2019 -

Also, watching the 2019 highlights made me remember how excited I am about Mangham's future

Sitting next to so many Nebraska fans at last year's game and it brings a smile to my face thinking about how gracious and supportive and "good sports" they were in the first half up 17-0.... And then watching that slowly turn to annoyance, anger, and depression in the 2nd half/OT.

In all honesty, this needs to be an every year home and home matchup.

I have a friend who is a nub fan (Military, I had no choice) - he was lamenting their upcoming schedule and how they got screwed by their conference.

I tried to cheer him up by mentioning that at least they didn't have to face CU again this year :giggle:

Here is kNowledge U's schedule this year:

Sept. 5 at Rutgers
Sept. 12 Illinois
Sept. 19 Wisconsin
Sept. 26 at Iowa
Oct. 3 Minnesota
Oct. 10 at Ohio State
Oct. 17 OFF
Oct. 24 at Northwestern
Oct. 31 Penn State
Nov. 7 OFF
Nov. 14 at Purdue
Nov. 21 Michigan State

Opening 2-0 seems like the most likely outcome. Could a 8 game skid follow? The relationship between the coach and fanbase could become frosty and Wendy's Twitter page will be more than happy to remind Husker fans how much they suck.

Here is kNowledge U's schedule this year:

Sept. 5 at Rutgers
Sept. 12 Illinois
Sept. 19 Wisconsin
Sept. 26 at Iowa
Oct. 3 Minnesota
Oct. 10 at Ohio State
Oct. 17 OFF
Oct. 24 at Northwestern
Oct. 31 Penn State
Nov. 7 OFF
Nov. 14 at Purdue
Nov. 21 Michigan State

Opening 2-0 seems like the most likely outcome. Could a 8 game skid follow? The relationship between the coach and fanbase could become frosty and Wendy's Twitter page will be more than happy to remind ****er fans how much they suck.
Who do you cheer for Nov 21? Can both teams lose somehow?

Sitting next to so many ****braska fans at last year's game and it brings a smile to my face thinking about how gracious and supportive and "good sports" they were in the first half up 17-0.... And then watching that slowly turn to annoyance, anger, and depression in the 2nd half/OT.

In all honesty, this needs to be an every year home and home matchup.
I guess I never met the supportive ones. As we were walking into the stadium, a group of them were telling us Buffs fans "welcome, glad you could make it out" as if it were a home game for them. Some old lady with a raspy smoker's voice threatened to "kick my ass" as I was trying to get past her to my seat. I did have a couple quiet fans sitting next to us, but they were so busy stuffing their faces the entire game that I don't think they had room to talk. I cheered so loud at the end that some nub threw one of our new aluminum cups at my head.

I guess I never met the supportive ones. As we were walking into the stadium, a group of them were telling us Buffs fans "welcome, glad you could make it out" as if it were a home game for them. Some old lady with a raspy smoker's voice threatened to "kick my ass" as I was trying to get past her to my seat. I did have a couple quiet fans sitting next to us, but they were so busy stuffing their faces the entire game that I don't think they had room to talk. I cheered so loud at the end that some nub threw one of our new aluminum cups at my head.

Really? I didn’t encounter a single fan that acted that way. They can all go to hell but they were all good sports for the most part and they were respectful guests. They weren’t as friendly in the 4th as they were in the 1st but nobody was ever rude.

Really? I didn’t encounter a single fan that acted that way. They can all go to hell but they were all good sports for the most part and they were respectful guests. They weren’t as friendly in the 4th as they were in the 1st but nobody was ever rude.
Yes really, and in each of those cases I wasn't intentionally trying to provoke them. Maybe it was due to my 62-36 t-shirt with the crying nub boy on it.

I had a pretty rough experience with husker fans. Granted, I was devastated by the sheer volume of them (in every sense of the phrase) so maybe I was sensitive. I found them generally obnoxious, as they were emboldened by their numbers.

But mostly, it was the one that arrived early and stood on the bench in front of us. Didn't stand on the floor, mind you, but the actual bench seat, to deliberately block our view. This is our stadium, these are our seats, and that was a rude ****ing person. I asked him to stand on the floor, rather than the seat. He declined in a really ****ty way and explained that he was here to be a dick. So I went and stood next to him, and very, very calmly explained that he could make a choice not to be a dick. I also pointed out how physically vulnerable he was, standing right in front of me, and how I'd be happy to be thrown out of the stadium for the joy of punching him so ****ing hard in the side of the head when he wasn't expecting it that we would probably wake up outside the stadium. At first he ignored me, but then he found that request more persuasive. In fact, he even sat for the rest of the game. His three buddies were so high and non-responsive, and becoming so sunburned that my girlfriend took pity on them before halftime and offered them sunscreen. To quote Parker Posey "Fry like bacon little piggies!"

Last edited:
I had a pretty rough experience with ****er fans. Granted, I was devastated by the sheer volume of them (in every sense of the phrase) so maybe I was sensitive. I found them generally obnoxious, as they were emboldened by their numbers.

But mostly, it was the one that arrived early and stood on the bench in front of us. Didn't stand on the floor, mind you, but the actual bench seat, to deliberately block our view. This is our stadium, these are our seats, and that was a rude ****ing person. I asked him to stand on the floor, rather than the seat. He declined in a really ****ty way and explained that he was here to be a dick. So I went and stood next to him, and very, very calmly explained that he could make a choice not to be a dick. I also pointed out how physically vulnerable he was, standing right in front of me, and how I'd be happy to be thrown out of the stadium for the joy of punching him so ****ing hard in the side of the head when he wasn't expecting it that we would probably wake up outside the stadium. At first he ignored me, but then he found that request more persuasive. In fact, he even sat for the rest of the game. His three buddies were so high and non-responsive, and becoming so sunburned that my girlfriend took pity on them before halftime and offered them sunscreen. To quote Parker Posey "Fry like bacon little piggies!"
Hey red is their color.

Let them burn to match their polyester clothing.

I had a pretty rough experience with ****er fans. Granted, I was devastated by the sheer volume of them (in every sense of the phrase) so maybe I was sensitive. I found them generally obnoxious, as they were emboldened by their numbers.

I don’t know if this is a true story or not, but I’m going to my grave believing it is.

Its time for another stoned post. Enjoy: I haven't been to a Pac-12 roadie-but I've been to games at every old Big 12 stadium but Ames (CU wasn't in Lubbock when I was there so I can't speak as objectively on Red Raider fans). Fusker is the most obnoxious fanbase I think I've ever been around. In fact, I see a fair amount of similarities between Fusker fan and Raider fan. That being said, there is a difference. I'll start there:

1) Fusker home games aren't Halloween. They're naturally that ****ing fat and ugly.
2) Raider fan is a lot farther along the stages of football grief than Fusker fan is-Raider fans entered the acceptance stage in 2009. I think everybody on this board knows where Fusker is (and it ain't just a river in Egypt). Both are arrogant as ****.
3) I'd be pretty shocked if the Strip had AFW type paintings of Raider mascots in hotel rooms. (True story-The ****ing hotel room we were in in Lincoln had a picture of Herbie Husker that looked it came from AFW. I remember trying to take it down. Dad goes "what are you doing?" I respond "There is no ****ing way I'm sleeping over the next 2 nights if I'm having to look at that." We get a towel over it and left it there until after checkout.)

Okay now the common stuff
1) Bill Callahan. That dude should be enshrined in the CFB HoF and the NFL HoF if for no other reason than he ruined both the Raiders and Huskers-and neither seems to have recovered from his tenures.
2) Glorifying the past. Warden Tom is to Fuskerland what John Madden is to the Raider nation. Even Nebraska fans who weren't alive during Osborne's tenure will tell you all about it (I'm sure the local channels in Omaha aired Fusker games from the 90s nightly during quarantine). This is like Raider fans-I went to high school with a couple who wouldn't stop talking about how good a coach they thought John Madden was.
3) Both tend to make up QAnon type conspiracies to attempt to explain big game losses-You guys remember that Bucs-Raiders Super Bowl, right? Don't forget about Jerry Rice and Tim Brown accusing Bill Callahan of throwing that game. Yeah-whatever. Same deal happened when we spoiled Frosty's debut with the Jacob Callier stuff. Doesn't matter. Like my dad said on the way out of Memorial Stadium-"Fusker Jesus returns to coach today. Fusker God got inducted into the Nebraska Athletics HoF today..........and the team they perceived as their little brother since 1983 came to their place and pissed in their Cheerios."

Back