What's new

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Jalapeno

I can do this all day.
Club Member
Not to sidetrack the ****er hate too much, but how healthy is it for the players to have a spring season then turn around and immediately have a regular fall season?
Two college football seasons in one year...how can one hate that idea?

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
I’m the strange universe where ****braska decides to leave the B1G because they want to play football this year, I’d think the likely replacement would be Missouri. Missouri has never really fit in well in the SEC and they would have built in rivalries with Illinois. The Stl and KC markets would make up for whatever ****braska brings to the table, which is less and less every year.

CULifer

You're sidetracking the ****er hate. Lol.
Yeah, even if unintended RuffBuff, you're still side-tracking the hate. Dont do it. We ain't about to let that happen. Full on hate, all the time, that's what we're focused on. Keep that hate-diverging hee-hawing under wraps.

Last edited:

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
So other than the biggest reason programs want to move conferences in today's day and age, it makes zero sense.
I’m probably being naive, but I think there’s a cultural aspect to being in a conference that is very important. Money is important.
I wouldn’t ever say otherwise. But joining the B1G just for the money would be a mistake.

patebuff

Club Member
Club Member
CU in the B1G makes zero sense. The only reason anybody would be in favor of that is the money. And while yes, the money is very good, the cultural fit is abysmal.
They would be a fish out of the water, for sure. However, money is controlling everything and the Pac is a dying conference, IMO.