What's new
  • In addition to the game day thread we will also have live chat during the Buffs UCLA game. Consider it the 2020 version of a tailgate. This is normally a club member only feature but will be open to all registered users this weekend.

Official ****braska Hate Thread

GuySmiley

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid
Club Member
My brother who until recently was a HS coach in AZ believes that more than a few of their best players are ready to leave. His source is pretty dang solid. It's not a done deal but the word is Frost doesn't have the respect of the players and they hate his guts.

I hope he stays a long time. He will fire the DC soon to buy another 2 years.
I would not be the least bit surprised.... It looks like a lost ship... I watched Frost's presser for fun:

Saturday Down South says Frost threw his players under the bus... I see anything, If see anything, it is Frost's lack of passion coming through... He is lost. He should of had fire coming out of his eyes... I couldn't imagine Leach, Gundy or just about DivI coach not just going balls out ballistic after that performance at home... Even by Hawk presser standards, this was just pathetic...

I don't think the Buffs will have to worry about the ****ers anytime in the near future... They just suck... I'm a CU fan and ****er hater, but this 1st game that I have ever watched where I looked at the TV and did not want one of those players on the Buff sideline.... No Ahman Greens, Steinkulers, no passion... They have little talent on either side of the ball...

BuffSurveyor

Club Member
Club Member
The H.uskers are so bad under Frost's leadership that I'm almost considering becoming CU football fan. Almost that is. I'll wait until after the 2021 recruit signing date had passed and I see who transfers before deciding. CSU is an option too. At least with a fresh start as a CSU fan I'd know mediocrity is the expectated norm.

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
The H.uskers are so bad under Frost's leadership that I'm almost considering becoming CU football fan. Almost that is. I'll wait until after the 2021 recruit signing date had passed and I see who transfers before deciding. CSU is an option too. At least with a fresh start as a CSU fan I'd know mediocrity is the expectated norm.
Mediocrity is to CSU as good is to the ****ers since late 2001

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
It doesn’t matter who stays, who goes or who ****braska signs in the next class. Frost sucks. ****braska sucks. You suck.

Not Sure

Sets low bar, barely exceeds it.
Club Member
CSU and ****braska have a long way to go to get to mediocrity.

SpacemanSpiff

Fairways and greens
Club Member
Welcome back, my friend. I have to tell you, I’m starting to feel incredibly bad for you. Your team is horrible and doesn’t show any signs of getting better. You have a coach that is clearly in over his head and he is not building a culture that anyone can perceive. I’m feeling empathy in ways that I can only attribute to my family that has extensive ****braska ties. Know that your pain is felt....and enjoyed! Scoreboard x2, bitch!

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
Quarterback play has been awful.
Frost has passed on:
Joe Burrow
The Rutgers QB who looks pretty good. (Vestal)
The Oregon St QB who looked pretty good (Gebbia).

Nub fans who still support Frost are blind. It's not the QB, it's Frost. Vedral and Gebbia both look much better after transfer than they did under Frost.

SpacemanSpiff

Fairways and greens
Club Member
Quarterback play has been awful.
Frost has passed on:
Joe Burrow
The Rutgers QB who looks pretty good. (Vestal)
The Oregon St QB who looked pretty good (Gebbia).

Nub fans who still support Frost are blind. It's not the QB, it's Frost. Vedral and Gebbia both look much better after transfer than they did under Frost.
Gotta think the next QB transfer is Martinez, since he’s been jumped on the depth chart by McCaffrey.

Heywood

National Anthem Standing Liberal
Club Member
Rutgers is like 50 miles from the shore, but ok.
Victor Rasuk Romance GIF by ABC Network

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member

“I’ll tell you what’s a competitive advantage: Ohio State’s schedule compared to ****braska’s. That’s a competitive advantage, and that’s something the conference should control.” - ****braska AD Bill Moos.

Citing a tough upcoming slate of crossover games with Big Ten East opponents, Frost is said to have asked for more games against teams like Indiana, rather than the likes of Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State.

38F8DBF6-0E82-4193-8CE6-E96A6A43E14E.jpeg