What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Today was a good day.
This has been a good year, unless you are a fusker.

They are a football school, but their football team sucks.
There is always basketball, oops they only managed to win 3 conference games.
Okay, womens basketball. except they didn't make the ncaa tourney and just got eliminated from the NIT.

That's okay fusker fans, you can still cheer for women's bowling.

Basketball related but the recruit is from Nebraska and he wanted to go out of state. I never have been to Spokane but I’m not sure how big of an upgrade Spokane is compared to Nebraska.

Basketball related but the recruit is from ****braska and he wanted to go out of state. I never have been to Spokane but I’m not sure how big of an upgrade Spokane is compared to ****braska.
Every little bit helps.

Basketball related but the recruit is from ****braska and he wanted to go out of state. I never have been to Spokane but I’m not sure how big of an upgrade Spokane is compared to ****braska.
Even better that Nebraska didn't even make his final 8.

Immense upgrade in every possible way.

Millard North. They were THE football school back when I was in HS in the late 90’s. My niece is a senior there this year, so I try to keep up with what’s going on...but don’t have much interest in high school sports/activities...my own daughter will be that age soon enough! Their basketball team seems to be the real deal from news highlights I’ve seen.

good on this kid for not feeling the obligation to go to school in Stincoln...though, given the recent end of the Kin Wright IV era, I’d like to have seen Tad bring this kid to Boulder...if the fit was right.

1617496568092.png

This stuff has been constant since at least Devany and just increased under Osborne.

I've said it before but eventually this stuff is going to result in federal oversight of college athletic programs with penalties assessed based on title IX and enforced by the threat of pulling federal fund availability including federally guaranteed student loans. That will make the schools listen.

Extend Scott Frost. NOW! Lifetime ****ing contract.

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Back