What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I currently live in rural Kansas and spotted this at a local car wash. Reeks of desperation, don't you think?

I will say, it's the first time I've ever seen that University referenced without inclusion of its football team in some way. Are they realizing it's no longer a selling point?

View attachment 44426
If there’s one thing you can always count on with Nebraska, it’s that it reeks.

Nebraska finally gets it! Was watching the Nebraska visitor commission ad where they have a bunch of yahoo’s floating down the Platte in animal feed troughs and the tag line is: “Nebraska, it’s not for everybody.” No kidding?

It’d be more accurate if they said “Not for anybody” but it’s a start. At least they’re warning people.

Last edited:
One of the bad things about Nebraska is that it makes the drive to Iowa so long. I mean, I-25 through Wyoming to I-90 across South Dakota into Minnesota then south on I-35 to Iowa. Takes forever! Quicker to head through Kansas to KC then north.

One of the bad things about ****braska is that it makes the drive to Iowa so long. I mean, I-25 through Wyoming to I-90 across South Dakota into Minnesota then south on I-35 to Iowa. Takes forever! Quicker to head through Kansas to KC then north.
unless you break up the drive with a stop in the Black Hills area of SD

Are we going to be forced to root for the Michigan State Tuckers on September 25?

We play at Arizona State that night. Its gonna be a late kick. I need a pre-game nap before those, and I'm gonna use the time Nebraska is on to get that done.

Back