What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

MEH! That was so long ago that it no longer matters. But, if it benefits your mental state. Carry on.
Yeah I mean there are so many more recent losses to discuss! Let's see......there were the two to us, Troy, Illinois.......the numerous 40+ point losses to the haves in your conference.......

Dude we might suck, but there will not ever come a day where I don't laugh my ass off at the incompetence in Lincoln. BTW-how much money do you have on the Nubs' over this year? I honestly think you're stupid enough to think Nebraska has a chance against Oklahoma, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa.

CU fans over estimating the long term impact of that game. But if it makes them feels.
No we don't. Every Husker fan that I know agrees that this was the stake in the heart. Nebraska went from #1 to very mediocre, in a very sharp and straight line from that point forward.

CU took out Husker football and then proceeded to take out Buff football. We are the great program destroyers! But at least Boulder has many many other diversions. Husker land has nothing else. It must hurt like mad.

@surveyor-in-denial:

Doesn’t everyone agree that the “Huskers mystique” unraveled a few weeks earlier in Boulder, Colorado?
Even Dave Feit declares the end came in Boulder in 2001, while defending that pussy Frost who is being so mistreated by national media. Feit writes for their fan site, Huskermax and is the least objective of all Husker suckups.

and the article that Feit is calling a hatchet job is pretty dang on target to everyone not stuck in Husker glory days.

Last edited:
At some point I expect to see a fusker fan post that they are losing because Adrian Martinez transferred out. :ROFLMAO:

Nah they will be singing the praises of that Texas QB who torched us in the Alamo Bowl only to see Martinez have a great season this year.

Great! How much green, shamrock-laden, Fusker BS am I going to see for that game. I hope Northwestern stomps them good and hard. Then the Irish and the UK can laugh with most of the US!

View attachment 53254
Although you could say that we are living in their heads and considering the results of recent games we could be considered the best team in the state, even if thankfully we aren't in the state.

And if not us give it to Iowa who is better at corn, better at beef and hogs, and better at football, the only three things Nebraskans understand well.

Although you could say that we are living in their heads and considering the results of recent games we could be considered the best team in the state, even if thankfully we aren't in the state.

And if not us give it to Iowa who is better at corn, better at beef and hogs, and better at football, the only three things Nebraskans understand well.

And CU & Iowa both wear black plus gold are official colors of both schools.

Anyone else smile every time they see the T Mobile 5G ad?

1abs6nryqgg81.jpg

Anyone else smile every time they see the T Mobile 5G ad?

1abs6nryqgg81.jpg
I have T-Mobile. It helps that I’m in Omaha…but driving through the rest of the state, both ways, it was fun to get a text dump when getting back into coverage areas. Estes Park has some great 5G coverage, with the exception of RMNP. This was good because the wi-fi at the resort we were at this past week was lacking. Also, I wanted to write 62-36 in shoe polish on the window of the fuskers shop there. I’m sure that the wife wouldn’t have understood…

I’m pretty sure that place closed. Like, several years ago.
Must be a new one then? A shop full of fusker stuff in the windows. I think it was called big red of the Rockies? My wife pointed it out to me, while driving to the nearby Safeway

Must be a new one then? A shop full of fusker stuff in the windows. I think it was called big red of the Rockies? My wife pointed it out to me, while driving to the nearby Safeway
That store has never been hit with a piss balloon?

We're slacking.

There you have it.
And the award for best self-denigrating tourism campaign for an agricultural state with more than 2.75 million people and less than 3.00 million people goes to...... Nebraska!

There you have it.
Wait. They won an award? The same award that they won for the same ad campaign in 2019? Looks like it’s not just the football team that is living in the past. Congrats?

Wait. They won an award? The same award that they won for the same ad campaign in 2019? Looks like it’s not just the football team that is living in the past. Congrats?
I think they deserve an award.

Any ad that can make people think, if even for a moment before they come to their senses, that doing anything in Nebraska other than leaving might be enjoyable deserves an award.

Back