What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Early NU lookalike for you all
youngto.jpg

Richard_Nixon-AB.jpeg

TVYQFIFAGKNFYEK.20130809212942.jpg

+ “Sal is dead. Go Big Red” banner over I-80 + bull**** from 1990 mNC and 2001 BCS polling + Clete Blakeman and so on and red polyester so forth. Hate those guys.

CU is on the wrong side of 18-2-49, damnit. This series record is beyond unacceptable.

Get the nail filled marshmallows and pissbombs ready. No granny at the top of a staircase and no tire belonging to a Husker fan is safe.

To those nubs who say we’re the worst fans in CFB, well, here come the assholes. Deal with it.

I saw a shocking amount of red in downtown Breck today. Well, I guess I shouldn’t be shocked. Where else are they going to spend a 3 days weekend? Not in that desolate state.

This was a peach of a t-shirt I took note of
7239D826-7329-4102-9AB5-847D22C8A375.jpeg

I laughed.

I saw a shocking amount of red in downtown Breck today. Well, I guess I shouldn’t be shocked. Where else are they going to spend a 3 days weekend? Not in that desolate state.

This was a peach of a t-shirt I took note of
View attachment 26802

I laughed.

Ya I took a glance at a husker message board. Most think they are national title contenders this year and have already turned the corner. One poster called Frost the greatest college football hire since Bama hired Saban. I can’t wait to see them get a reality check next week.

Ha! Mother Nature says eat it fuskers. Lightning delay.
That ****kabob of a state is an abomination, and mother nature is letting them know.

I've been avoiding this thread, storing the hate for game week. Now that it's here, I will shove it down their throats while stepping on their necks. Yeah, I'm flexible. Cause we do yoga here in Colorado you fat ****s.

Memorial Stadium is gonna be hype af when we come to Lincoln if they cancel this Akron game. Do you guys think it's a good thing for CU if it's called off?

I do, they have a freshman QB who could have used this game as a nice little tune up, but instead he doesn't get it. Also, the FOX guys said that he missed his entire senior year of high school ball cause he was hurt. So he hasn't played in a long time which I think works in CU's favor.

Memorial Stadium is gonna be hype af when we come to Lincoln if they cancel this Akron game. Do you guys think it's a good thing for CU if it's called off?

I do, they have a freshman QB who could have used this game as a nice little tune up, but instead he doesn't get it. Also, the FOX guys said that he missed his entire senior year of high school ball cause he was hurt. So he hasn't played in a long time which I think works in CU's favor.

Absolutely, they will be super jacked and ready to go, but their preparation will be way thrown off and I would love to face a High school senior QB getting his first taste of college ball

I guess I'll be able to get up and watch some football in the morning.

Back to being cancelled. Apparently Fox jumped the gun. They’ll open next week against the Mighty Buffaloes.

Frost now has to get his time refocused and reenergized for this week of practice.

CU had the same issue in 2013 after the flood. Although that was followed by a bye week which made it even harder

Can't wait to hear ahoelsken's take on the Huskers after seeing them in person.

Hope he enjoyed the game.

Thanks for mentioning me Nub troll. I think we're going to kick your asses next weekend. Trivia question for the entire board after Laviska Shenault went off the other night: The NCAA record for most receiving yards in a game was on August 29,1998 by Troy Edwards of Louisiana Tech at 405. Who did Louisiana Tech play that day? No googling.

Thanks for mentioning me Nub troll. I think we're going to kick your asses next weekend. Trivia question for the entire board after Laviska Shenault went off the other night: The NCAA record for most receiving yards in a game was on August 29,1998 by Troy Edwards of Louisiana Tech at 405. Who did Louisiana Tech play that day? No googling.
Nebraska. My uncle talks about that game often.

Back