What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Can we assume piss bombs being readied for this year's Nebraska game will be infused with gold glitter in comeration of Primes home game debut? Hate to let the sparkle of the event go to waste.

Well, I guess, certain type of people. Him mentioning his grandmas being dead. At least you had two of them, never met my mom's folks, they both died when she was a kid. Bugaha will be ok. :D
He had two grandmas but one grandpa shared on both sides. And he was also great grandpa on one side. Typical Nebraska family tree.

Can we assume piss bombs being readied for this year's Nebraska game will be infused with gold glitter in comeration of Primes home game debut? Hate to let the sparkle of the event go to waste.
Did you mean our waste would go to sparkle?

Damn, Surveyor. We're both making ourselves look retorded. To my credit, I'm doing most of this from my phone. Well, not this one. Come at me now boys!
Happy College Sports GIF by Huskers

Is that Bakhtiari in the gif? He was just on Bussin' With the Boys. Seems like an awesome dude. Guy is a baller.
Bakh is one of the better tackles in football. One problem, he is spending a lot of time on the injured list these days. Hopefully, he'll have better luck with that going forward. Regardless, the player he became, I would've said no ****ing way years back. I guess ya never know.

****braska supposedly going to reveal new Herbie at their spring game, teaser photo below
Is that a dump he left?
Herbie2.jpg

Back