What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

There you have it. No use playing the game vs Nebraska.
You noticed they picked CU to win, right? Also, bold prediction to pick NU over Iowa. Looks like a loss, and add in a loss to either Illinois or Purdue and NU sits at home over the holidays once again.

Last edited:
You noticed they picked CU to win, right? Also, bold prediction to pick NU over Iowa. Looks like a loss, and add in a loss to either Illinois or Purdue and NU sits at home over the holidays once again.
Home for the holidays is the only way this team gets “No-L” during the bowl season…

Pardon the dad joke.
It's been a common theme since they fired Solich but while you can count on Nebraska to lose to the teams they are supposed to but you can also count on them to lose at least a couple to teams they should beat.

They used to be able to count on the couple or more easy victims in the OOC as wins. That is no longer the case. Now those schools come in knowing that they have a chance to knock off a B1G school, and frequently do.

Haven't seen a thing from Rhule that indicates things will be any different. Remember that the last few coaches they hired were supposed to be the answer to turn things around. Instead those coaches just turned around to collect their check on the way out the door.

My recollection of Rhule was when he was a guest with a couple of other coaches, including Mike McIntyre, on a National Championship game and he thought he was the smartest guy in the room and ran his stupid mouth incessantly.

Am I remembering that correctly?

My recollection of Rhule was when he was a guest with a couple of other coaches, including Mike McIntyre, on a National Championship game and he thought he was the smartest guy in the room and ran his stupid mouth incessantly.

Am I remembering that correctly?
He was on some broadcast shortly after his hire at Baylor and talked a lot and annoyed me. I'll confess, that nobody hired onto a Baylor staff was going to win me over though.

I'm taking the under.....As the rest of you should.

Betting against Nebraska truly is a tradition unlike any other.

Even DeColdest portaled out of Stinkoln, to Louisiana Tech. And the new Herbie looks like a deviant.

So the Nubs have not renewed the series after next year's game? Are they scared of us or what despite the $$$ both schools are making off of this game?

jack black do not want GIF

Back