What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I think Casey Thompson would be an awesome QB2 for us this year.
Then in the fourth quarter garbage time we could send 1700 sh*t kickers through 1500 CRT televisions across the corn state when Coach Prime sends him out to add yet another TD to the tally. (200 Bubbas would miss the television from their couches).
Then again it may be more fun to have him grab the CSU bag and kick his ass in different colors a week later. :ROFLMAO:

Then in the fourth quarter garbage time we could send 1700 sh*t kickers through 1500 CRT televisions across the corn state when Coach Prime sends him out to add yet another TD to the tally. (200 Bubbas would miss the television from their couches).
Then again it may be more fun to have him grab the CSU bag and kick his ass in different colors a week later. :ROFLMAO:
That’s only one week of enjoyment. If he’s a buff, there could be weeks upon weeks of Nub pain as he stays Shedeur game in and game out.

Weird self own - via Cornhuskerwire

A bit of a reach, maybe, but perhaps they saw the Rutgers "I love RUnions" sign, and thought it said "runzas" and got excited? You know, because they can't read because their university is ranked so low, academically speaking.

I'm looking at ******max and just on first page I count 4 threads on Buffs ("More CU players enter the portal", "If we lose to...", "One is Elite, One is Not", "I hate to say it but...", with multiple pages of replies in each. I don't see any other team, even Big 10 teams, on page 1.
I'm 35 and and can remember driving out to that wasteland to watch the Buffs in the 80s and 90s. There was so much hype and hatred and it was great. In spite of denials by their toothless, red polyester clad fans, that level of hatred is now back (and we're not even in same conference anymore).
Wonderful

I was at 62-36. During a 2nd half commercial, the South end zone screen played a video that alternated between scenes of beautiful Colorado set to, I think, "Rocky Mountain High", followed by the NE wasteland set to hillbilly music. It was stunningly hilarious. Anyone else remember that video? Does anyone know if that video is posted online anywhere?

They're sure drinking the kool-aid right now, as usual. They believe they might have the best coach in the country and the talent in place to play in the B1G championship. They've penciled the CU game in as a lock win.
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

They're sure drinking the kool-aid right now, as usual. They believe they might have the best coach in the country and the talent in place to play in the B1G championship. They've penciled the CU game in as a lock win.

Penciled? I think you are giving them too much credit. More like used a pen or marker then after they lose to CU, they will just wipe their asses with that paper and flush it down the toilet since their season would be done by then anyway.

Back