What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Friend of mine has club level (White, not Flatirons) in Boulder, so he's coordinating the logistics for the trip. He got an email from Cecil.

If any of your geniuses are going, we're going to Single Barrel in Lincoln on 9/6. If they break out another band like they had in 2018, let's make sure we drown out "There is no place like Nebraska" with an actual fight song.

I've got a piss balloon with @BuffSurveyor's name on it.
Great!
Eat lots of asparagus before you fill them.

Great!
Eat lots of asparagus before you fill them.
Thats The Plan GIF by GIPHY News

I started filling mine after getting home from last year's Nub game. They need time to properly ripen.

I didn't see what thread I was in, and I didn't notice who the tweet was from. I just assumed that it would be a go-pro of somebody sliding the rail all the way to the bottom and perhaps wiping out spectacularly.

And then I watched, and nothing happened. And I wondered if there was going to be some sort of clown-themed jump scare as this forever escalator descended into a creepy mall basement. And then the video just ended, but nothing had happened.

And then I tried to figure out what was going on. Am I correct that the HC of the nebraska cornhuskers is using a boring escalator video to promote the facilities in lincoln? I still hate them, sure, but I'm not sure I've ever felt sadder in my life.

I didn't see what thread I was in, and I didn't notice who the tweet was from. I just assumed that it would be a go-pro of somebody sliding the rail all the way to the bottom and perhaps wiping out spectacularly.

And then I watched, and nothing happened. And I wondered if there was going to be some sort of clown-themed jump scare as this forever escalator descended into a creepy mall basement. And then the video just ended, but nothing had happened.

And then I tried to figure out what was going on. Am I correct that the HC of the nebraska cornhuskers is using a boring escalator video to promote the facilities in lincoln? I still hate them, sure, but I'm not sure I've ever felt sadder in my life.

What else could anyone be doing in Nebraska?

Laugh if you want, but publicizing that they have an escalator is recruiting gold! I guarantee that every prospect who hears a pitch from another program is going to respond with, "Yeah, but do you have an escalator?"

Better than an elevator?

Better than an elevator?
Some people might be swayed by a modern elevator. Rhule has that base covered by rolling out the red carpet for official visitors at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson right next to campus. Gorgeous elevator. Recruits are pretty much blown away when they fly into Omaha, take that scenic drive down to Lincoln, and then see an elevator that's up to Radisson standards. But just when they think it couldn't get better, they're driven to the team facilities and get to experience that escalator. Really takes things to 11 and leaves recruits speechless.

Some people might be swayed by a modern elevator. Rhule has that base covered by rolling out the red carpet for official visitors at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson right next to campus. Gorgeous elevator. Recruits are pretty much blown away when they fly into Omaha, take that scenic drive down to Lincoln, and then see an elevator that's up to Radisson standards. But just when they think it couldn't get better, they're driven to the team facilities and get to experience that escalator. Really takes things to 11 and leaves recruits speechless.

Yeah I know since watching those brand new sparkly Peterbilts hauling those ladies (might be better than the co-eds from that school) in those cow trailers while watching tumble weeds cross the highway is quite scenic.

Back