What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Finebaum is a ****face, but this is quite amusing.

Rhule is a douche, but Finebaum is actually no good for ESPN, except to piss the rest of the world off. Keep him on the SEC network and out of the main one, his takes are dikkheadish and disrespectful every single time. I would assume that now that OK and TX are in the SEC, he gets to take credit for all the domination that occurred by OK, TX, NE, CO back in the days. What a f-up we all did splintering and going separate ways back when we were actually all on top. Fukk Texas

Rhule is a douche, but Finebaum is actually no good for ESPN, except to piss the rest of the world off. Keep him on the SEC network and out of the main one, his takes are dikkheadish and disrespectful every single time. I would assume that now that OK and TX are in the SEC, he gets to take credit for all the domination that occurred by OK, TX, NE, CO back in the days. What a f-up we all did splintering and going separate ways back when we were actually all on top. Fukk Texas
Finebaum has found his place. That place is at the center of an SEC circle jerk and he makes serious bank from being a mouthpiece.

As much as I hate Nebraska and kind of never want to play them anymore, it is such a great game to ponder and a great rivalry, and both teams have some terrible games scheduled next season on September 6th
CU plays Delaware
NU plays Akron
Buy those games out and get a really fat check and schedule another game
Maybe even get creative and have a Delaware v Akron game in coordination with a CU v NU game, maybe play it in KC or Dallas or something like that
The rivalry is just too valuable to not get back

It takes two to tango you know? Nebraska has to agree to another series and if we whoop them on the road, they don't need the money thanks to that fake sellout streak. In that case, it'd be awhile before we play them again and it might not be until the 2030's and it appears that 2032 has an opening for both schools but Nebraska already has Cincinnati scheduled for that season.

I would bet that if they win, they wait until sometime in the mid 2030's to book another Home & Home

If we beat them they will move things around to have another home and home before the end of the decade. Their fan base won't be able to stomach 4 straight losses and no scheduled chase for redemption.

Hello all you lovely Neb***ka haters #HuckTheFuskers #RoadBuffs !! Who's going to the snake pit in Lincoln, which is truly just an enormous chunky slab of cold concrete filled with a buncha obese idiots !?!?!? :giggle: :p

A couple of us going and will be leaving from downtown Denver around 0600 MST that Saturday a.m. and we're staying Saturday night. Signed up for the Buffs Bash at the Pinnacle Arena, which begins at 4 p.m. CST. 🦬🦬🦬🦬 #GoBuffs

Hello all you lovely Neb***ka haters #HuckTheFuskers #RoadBuffs !! Who's going to the snake pit in Lincoln, which is truly just an enormous chunky slab of cold concrete filled with a buncha obese idiots !?!?!? :giggle: :p

A couple of us going and will be leaving from downtown Denver around 0600 MST that Saturday a.m. and we're staying Saturday night. Signed up for the Buffs Bash at the Pinnacle Arena, which begins at 4 p.m. CST. 🦬🦬🦬🦬 #GoBuffs
Hell, I might have to get down to Stincoln from Omaha, even if I don’t get tickets, just to hang out with some Buffs fans. It’ll either be an old fashioned behind-the-shed whoopin’, or in recent style it could be a last second heart ripping out!

I know QB remains a question for nebraska, but didn't they retain a lot from last year?

Does anybody have a sense - or read anything that's not entirely parochial - of how the huskers should be this season compared to last?

Back