What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

As much as it pains me to say it why are we so confident we beat the dumb#$% to the East?
Because they are overrated and haven’t shown anything close to a B1G championship caliber team. They won 4 games last year against Minnesota, Bethune-Cookman, Illinois and Michigan state. Those teams combined had a losing record.
Nebraska was terrible on the road last year and Colorado is usually good at home.
I’m actually feeling more and more confident about this game the closer it gets.

May as well shut this thing down now, and not even play the game on Sept. 7, 2019.

Lol so that BIG 10 winning team can’t beat the lowly CU Buffaloes by more than 7? I’m pretty sure you were favored by this “official simulation done by a guy who lives in mom’s basement” last year too.

Mods can we make a bet? If Nebraska loses, surveyor gets IP banned forever?

@Darth Snow @Liver who is a mod here? Make it happen.

So what playbook did you use for us?

That's 2014 with this year's rosters-so probably the one for Colorado-which was what FHCMM and Lindgren used when they first got here? Fuskers suck. I use ULaLa's now when I play it-that's where OCJJ was in 2014. Can't use one of the 80ish posts we have before this goes to the classics without saying it.

I will contribute the most obvious reason I hate the Huskers

The freaking color RED!!!

Hate the Huskers
Hate the Chiefs
Hate the Utah Utes
Hate the Houston Rockets
Hate the Red Wings
Hate China (pronounced Jina by some people)

Basically just cringe at the color and the memories of every game that did not go our way.

Go Buffs
Go Coach Bill McCartney for the red letter game!

Hate the Huskers
Hate the Chiefs
Hate the Utah Utes
Hate the Houston Rockets
Hate the Red Wings

Basically just cringe at the color and the memories of every game that did not go our way.

Go Buffs
Mr Pibb + Red vines are crazy delicious

Hate the Huskers
Hate the Chiefs
Hate the Utah Utes
Hate the Houston Rockets
Hate the Red Wings

Go Buffs

Damn I never even correlated the Huskers, chiefs and wings together, they’re all C-unts. No wonder I hate them all!

Hate the Huskers
Hate the Chiefs
Hate the Utah Utes
Hate the Houston Rockets
Hate the Red Wings

Go Buffs
Damn! You're living a miserable existence.

G.B.R.!

For anyone looking to still pick up Nebraska tickets send me a DM. I have a link to a reputable site selling tickets on behalf of a local alumni chapter and they're cheaper than stubhub or the CU ticket office. I'm not going to post the link here as I don't want any nub fans finding out.
Excellent move.

But the red people are coming in mass anyway.

There is not going to be no sea of red at this game. More like a dried up reservoir in the northwest corner with specks of stock tanks and dams speckled throughout Folsom.

Back