What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

SCOTT FROST
C, NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS

No charges will be brought against the four Nebraska players who were cited in various marijuana-related incidents this offseason.
Wan'Dale Robinson, Myles Farmer, Jeremiah Stovall and Maurice Washington were all caught allegedly dabbling with the sticky icky, but looks like that quartet is off the hook. Of the four, Robinson and Washington are the two notable names, as both are expected to be integral pieces in the offense (so long as they can stay on the field) upcoming. As of yet, there has been no announcement of any suspension or the like for any of the above players. Nebraska will open the 2019 campaign against South Alabama on Aug. 31.

SOURCE: NBC Sports College Football Talk
Aug 20, 2019, 10:28 AM ET

SCOTT FROST
C, NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS

No charges will be brought against the four Nebraska players who were cited in various marijuana-related incidents this offseason.
Wan'Dale Robinson, Myles Farmer, Jeremiah Stovall and Maurice Washington were all caught allegedly dabbling with the sticky icky, but looks like that quartet is off the hook. Of the four, Robinson and Washington are the two notable names, as both are expected to be integral pieces in the offense (so long as they can stay on the field) upcoming. As of yet, there has been no announcement of any suspension or the like for any of the above players. Nebraska will open the 2019 campaign against South Alabama on Aug. 31.

SOURCE: NBC Sports College Football Talk
Aug 20, 2019, 10:28 AM ET

Hopefully they have team bonding at the nearest Native Roots before the game lol!

The wacky tobacco is legal here. I have a hard time being too critical of a nub who wants to get stoned. He probably bought it in Colorado. If I had to live there, I’d be stoned out of my mind.

The wacky tobacco is legal here. I have a hard time being too critical of a nub who wants to get stoned. He probably bought it in Colorado. If I had to live there, I’d be stoned out of my mind.

Oh I don't think there's any doubt the weed they smoked came from here-and I don't care either. Frankly, I hope they all show up 9/7 high as kites.

It ain’t the weed, it’s the hypocrisy. You can’t call us dirty hippies for wanting to get high from time to time and then sweep **** like this under the rug for your players. It’s just another case where if the nub fans would simply shut the **** up they’d be a lot more tolerable.

It ain’t the weed, it’s the hypocrisy. You can’t call us dirty hippies for wanting to get high from time to time and then sweep **** like this under the rug for your players. It’s just another case where if the nub fans would simply shut the **** up they’d be a lot more tolerable.
If Surveyor has shown anything, it’s that the standard fusker has the self awareness of a garden slug.

If Surveyor has shown anything, it’s that the standard fusker has the self awareness of a garden slug.
Wow! Amigo, what did garden slugs ever do to you? Sure they are not the top of the food chain, but comparing them to surveyor, just mean!

Howdy boys, I forgot all about registering here on AllBuffs back in May when I bought my tickets until now. Glad to see that animosities have yet to thaw and September 7 can’t get here soon enough. G.B.R.

I was looking over the CU coaching staff and saw that Jay Johnson is the Buffs’ OC. Last I knew he was the OC for Claeys at Minnesota and ran a quasi-power spread with Leidner at QB. Is that the direction CU is going offensively or do you think it will similar to what Chiaverini was doing last year (since I saw he’s still on staff)?

Howdy boys, I forgot all about registering here on AllBuffs back in May when I bought my tickets until now. Glad to see that animosities have yet to thaw and September 7 can’t get here soon enough. G.B.R.

I was looking over the CU coaching staff and saw that Jay Johnson is the Buffs’ OC. Last I knew he was the OC for Claeys at Minnesota and ran a quasi-power spread with Leidner at QB. Is that the direction CU is going offensively or do you think it will similar to what Chiaverini was doing last year (since I saw he’s still on staff)?
Sock.

We're not going to tell you.

Viska deep is the offense. Why change?

I think it will be similar to what Chiaverini did last year with a little bit more wildcat thrown in, a side of the option and probably a mixture of whatever Nick Saban runs. But, not what he runs now, what he ran in Miami...and probably a little west coast too.

Should be quite complex.

The geniuses at CU have cloned Viska Shenault and will be playing him at every position. You couldn’t stop one of him last year. No way you’ll stop 11 of him this year.

see? you'd be more tolerable if you'd simply shut the **** up.

Back