What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I think it was here that someone posted a picture of Texas stadium, with the LSU band stuck at the very, very top, Now we learn Texas cut off LSU's air conditioning. Luckily for them, they had talked with texas' last opponent, who'd suffered the same fate. Isn't there something a little unfair/unethical there?

note too the report many Dolphins want to be traded because the lost they last game so badly. I just don't like the nfl or nba much anymore. will always tune in playoffs and championships, but what horse****

I remember when back in the 1980's there would be more red in Folsom than Black and Gold for the Nebraska game. Corn fans were totally obnoxious,and would take over the Harvest House after the game with all of their go big red ****e. Fully expected to roll into Boulder, bully the Buffs and celebrate. Long drive back to Lincoln this year with no celebration. SWEET!

It isn't just one. It has been ALL OVER social media this week, just like it was the week before the game last year.
But I think @letsgoavs192 is correct. The internet tough guys that do that stuff are a minor slice of the fandom out there. I really do think the vast majority of fusker fans are pretty decent folks.

But that said, I was less than impressed with some of the 30 something drunken fusker fans in our section.

Love the hat on a hat **** and the back making the lone unblocked guy miss. OL moves as a hand/fist. Watch that all day.

A buddy of mine was listening to Lincoln Sports Talk Radio this afternoon and sent me this:

“1st caller if the day, 'I have no doubt NU is the hardest hitting team in the Big 10! After all, 4 players hit the marijuana pipe pretty hard this offseason!' Host hung up on him!!!”

You have to beat Wisconsin and Iowa to get into the B1G championship. Mopery should worry about not losing to Northern Illinois first...one would think that after getting a bully beat down this Saturday passed, that they would hold their tongue until they could back it up...

A story you might enjoy,
Boss asked on Friday for a score prediction. I said CU win in a close game. Fast foreword to the 4rh quarter having a beer with a friend and I told him this would be a loss, he bet me $20, you won and I won. Best of luck the rest of the season. :giggle:
Are you really a Husker fan?

A story you might enjoy,
Boss asked on Friday for a score prediction. I said CU win in a close game. Fast foreword to the 4rh quarter having a beer with a friend and I told him this would be a loss, he bet me $20, you won and I won. Best of luck the rest of the season. :giggle:
we've broken him. I almost feel pity. Thank you for your story.

A story you might enjoy,
There is room on the Buff Bandwagon. Jump on. It’s going to be a fun ride!

Back