What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Lol at this idea that Nebraska fans wouldn’t be talking trash if they won.

Kordell tweets that he’s so happy the rivalry is renewed and puts #BeatNebraska. It’s followed by 50 some comments along the lines of: “beat Nebraska?! What would you know about that!” “Rivalry?! You guys have to win some more for it to be a rivalry 49-19!” “Your stadium is going to be overrun!”

Heck, any tweet from the CU official twitter was overrun with comments like that (before the game obviously they are nowhere to be found now).

Then their writers wax poetic about how awful CU fans are and the cult just eats it up. “Yeah! They’re the bad ones! We would never disrespect anyone like that.” They remind me of Cartman in the Fishsticks episode where he keeps making up these increasingly ridiculous stories about when he came up with the joke (for those who haven’t seen, he didn’t come up with the joke) and when he’s finally called out on it: he thinks about it for a minute and goes “nope, that’s definitely how it happened.”

Although the conclusion of the game sucked it was a ****ing blast of a time. Terrible and heart breaking way to lose a game but we had a great time and really didn't have any Buff fan trouble. A little heckling on the way out by drunk tailgaters but that's to be expected. Stadium was awesome and the atmosphere was great. My first time seeing your bison run around the field and that was pretty cool. Really only had three small complaints about the stadium. 1) Jesus you need more bathrooms and corridors are tight. 2) Getting a beer is almost not worth it as it takes forever. 3) Traffic was beyond horrible.

I knew it was over the minute we had to kick to tie. Our punter kicking FGs isn't ideal. Great day and great weather which was a welcomed break from the Florida death hell oven.

Finished off the trip hiking to the top of Mt. Evans. Saw a goat. Memories.

Although the conclusion of the game sucked it was a ****ing blast of a time. Terrible and heart breaking way to lose a game but we had a great time and really didn't have any Buff fan trouble. A little heckling on the way out by drunk tailgaters but that's to be expected. Stadium was awesome and the atmosphere was great. My first time seeing your bison run around the field and that was pretty cool. Really only had three small complaints about the stadium. 1) Jesus you need more bathrooms and corridors are tight. 2) Getting a beer is almost not worth it as it takes forever. 3) Traffic was beyond horrible.

I knew it was over the minute we had to kick to tie. Our punter kicking FGs isn't ideal. Great day and great weather which was a welcomed break from the Florida death hell oven.

You're damn right you saw a GOAT.

1568144038083.png

You know, the further I get from the game the more I can accept all of the red in the stadium. Not ideal certainly but in the end we took their money, sent them home with an L and I know of one guy that took a decent looking husker home that night.

We basically mugged fusker nation and slept with their girlfriends. I don’t mind it as much in that context.

That's exactly what I thought when, leading up to the game, as well as following it, I continued to see over and over again comments from Frost that they are playing well......"except for the little things that we need to clean up"
Hope he realizes Hawkins has that phrase trademarked!

Battered ****er syndrome. I've seen this somewhere else. Tough to recover from.

The entire population of that state is suffering from PTSD. The ones that did not develop it after last year's game, surely have it now after Saturday's Buff win! They need to learn to accept they are no match for the Buffs. The corn people should always expect to lose this game going forward.

How many Piss Balloons did you get hit by?

I sat with my Dad on the west side, surrounded by red. The knu fans behind and in front of us were good - no complaints and enjoyed talking to them. Of course, directly next to us were obnoxious knu fans, who were drinking beer (I remember my first beer-type douches). They continually did the AAF fingers-in-the-mouth whistle and "Go 'skers!" (wtf, btw?). When knu took their last lead in the 4th quarter, these tools went ape **** and knocked into my elderly Father, stepping on his foot. He proceeded to chew their ass and tell them how annoying they were. Of course, the predictable response included "we're classy, respectable fans". Why is it the ones that claim to be "classy" are the biggest dipshits? (Rhetorical question).

TDP-L-CUneb90719-cha-254.jpg

Young University of Colorado fans are booing to ****braska fans at the parking of Folsom Field Stadium before the football game on Saturday. Sept. 7, 2019.
I want to adopt all of them

Did you miss the memo? All huskers must visit Estes Park.

I'm genuinely curious why CSU and Nebraska don't play more. Geographically it makes a lot of sense, and financially it would make a lot of sense.

Back