What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

A lot of things in Fuskerland beg that question.

Okay, but how many of those wins came against ranked teams, and/or on the road? Fuskers spend a good amount of money to be subpar with no real traction.

I saw on FB how nubs think OSU should be #1, since Bama hasn’t played any school with the caliber of kNU...it was on that WWE-wannabe for Fusker’s FB page. It just keeps me counting the days that I can retire and possibly move out of this state...

The B1G ruled that Nebraska DE Khalil Davis is suspended for the NW game for throwing a punch. He leads Nebraska in TFLs and sacks so this is kind of a big deal.

Of course, the natural response has been “how can a Colorado player twist our QBs knee and not get suspended?!” And they overwhelmingly believe there’s nothing there but it looks like he cocks his fist and throws a punch to me.🤷‍♀️

Edit: oh and “Ryan Day is a puss for sending this in.” Knock me over with a feather.

The B1G ruled that ****braska DE Khalil Davis is suspended for the NW game for throwing a punch. He leads ****braska in TFLs and sacks so this is kind of a big deal.

Of course, the natural response has been “how can a Colorado player twist our QBs knee and not get suspended?!” And they overwhelmingly believe there’s nothing there but it looks like he cocks his fist and throws a punch to me.🤷‍♀️

Edit: oh and “Ryan Day is a puss for sending this in.” Knock me over with a feather.

I don’t see what he did wrong there. Sorry. I don’t see a punch.

The B1G ruled that ****braska DE Khalil Davis is suspended for the NW game for throwing a punch. He leads ****braska in TFLs and sacks so this is kind of a big deal.

1570120036947.png

Part 2!

I can’t believe I’m going to agree with Nebraska fans but I don’t see a thing??

I can’t believe I’m going to agree with ****braska fans but I don’t see a thing??
Haha certainly a fair opinion to have. I’ll give Frost credit, not only did he say they fully accept the B1G’s decision, but that the player will also be facing internal punishment as well. Apparently, there’s a non-broadcast angle that shows a blatant cheap-shot punch that we may never see.

It looks to me like he makes a fist with his right hand, cocks it back, and lets it fly. But the effectiveness or obviousness of the punch is hidden by a crappy angle and the ref blocking the shot.

Haha certainly a fair opinion to have. I’ll give Frost credit, not only did he say they fully accept the B1G’s decision, but that the player will also be facing internal punishment as well. Apparently, there’s a non-broadcast angle that shows a blatant cheap-shot punch that we may never see.

It looks to me like he makes a fist with his right hand, cocks it back, and lets it fly. But the effectiveness or obviousness of the punch is hidden by a crappy angle and the ref blocking the shot.
You mean to tell me Nub fans are using a 2 second clip from a single angle to justify their (likely incorrect) opinions on a "cheap shot"? Impossible.

I can’t believe I’m going to agree with ****braska fans but I don’t see a thing??
When I saw the tape you're referring to, I had the same opinion. There is another sideline copy where you can see him throwing a big punch (right hand) as he goes off the screen. I am assuming that this decision is based off of the All 22 film where you can see the whole sequence of events.

I assumed they would beat Northwestern but also figured it would be a close game. Northwestern played Wisconsin close and Wisconsin is insanely better than Nebraska this year. This suspension could make a big difference in that game. I can already smell the rivers of Nebraska tears after losing this game.

I assumed they would beat Northwestern but also figured it would be a close game. Northwestern played Wisconsin close and Wisconsin is insanely better than ****braska this year. This suspension could make a big difference in that game. I can already smell the rivers of ****braska tears after losing this game.
I can't believe Nebraska is going to drop another loss to Nebraska #theycanonlybeatthemselves

I assumed they would beat Northwestern but also figured it would be a close game. Northwestern played Wisconsin close and Wisconsin is insanely better than ****braska this year. This suspension could make a big difference in that game. I can already smell the rivers of ****braska tears after losing this game.
I would not be surprised at all if Northwestern beats them. Wisconsin didn't have their best game but Northwestern competed well with them on the lines. Wisconsin was not able to push them around on either side of the ball. Badgers eventually won because they had better skill players on offense and Northwestern couldn't sustain anything on offense.

Nebraska has some better athletes at the skill positions but I could see Northwestern wearing them down and beating them in the trenches. Under Frost Nebraska has shown a characteristic of wilting under pressure when things don't go their way. This could get worse when the nubs fans start to panic when they start seeing things go south.

I’m gonna assume that they didn’t decide to suspend him just because “**** the ****ers.”

Hell, I wouldn’t even do that if I was the decider and there’s almost zero chance the actual deciders hate the Nubs as much as I do.

Funniest thing is all the ****ers who with utter lack of irony/self-awareness are complaining that Day is a pussy/whiner for submitting something to the BIG offices.

Uh... what?

Not that I will watch, but Nebraska's soul could shatter into a thousand itty bitty pieces if they lose this. 2nd year under Frost and they will officially be doormats.

For those of you who have to work with those fusker fans who love to run around the office or work site in red and in team stuff might be fun to start printing out the logo of each team that beats them and then prominently display it for the week before changing to the next teams logo.

For those of you who have to work with those ****er fans who love to run around the office or work site in red and in team stuff might be fun to start printing out the logo of each team that beats them and then prominently display it for the week before changing to the next teams logo.

I like it! Make Red the color of utter humiliation :)
Can't do anything in half measure with Nebraska fans though otherwise they won't get it.

I would not be surprised at all if Northwestern beats them. Wisconsin didn't have their best game but Northwestern competed well with them on the lines. Wisconsin was not able to push them around on either side of the ball. Badgers eventually won because they had better skill players on offense and Northwestern couldn't sustain anything on offense.

****braska has some better athletes at the skill positions but I could see Northwestern wearing them down and beating them in the trenches. Under Frost ****braska has shown a characteristic of wilting under pressure when things don't go their way. This could get worse when the nubs fans start to panic when they start seeing things go south.

I don't give a **** about their game the minute we start.

I don't give a **** about their game the minute we start.
When we are playing I don't care much about anybody else.

It is fun the rest of the week though to watch that fanbase who have their entire identity wrapped around a bunch of college age kids from other states. Seeing them twist and turn trying to validate their existence can be hilarious.

When we are playing I don't care much about anybody else.

It is fun the rest of the week though to watch that fanbase who have their entire identity wrapped around a bunch of college age kids from other states. Seeing them twist and turn trying to validate their existence can be hilarious.

Oh I'm all for having as fun at their expense as we possibly can lol

A ****braska loss is almost as much fun as a CU win....maybe even a little more satisfying. Sorry not sorry
Dude. No. Weird.

giphy.gif

Dude. No. Weird.

giphy.gif

I went to college in that state and stayed for a few years after. I was there from 1994-2001. I lived in the belly of the beast during their glory years. I witnessed their smug arrogance for far too long. Much longer than an annual day after thanksgiving showdown. I got so much elitist smack talk from them that any time anyone can take them down a peg, I enjoy it. I've earned that right. Schadenfreude!

I went to college in that state and stayed for a few years after. I was there from 1994-2001. I lived in the belly of the beast during their glory years. I witnessed their smug arrogance for far too long. Much longer than an annual day after thanksgiving showdown. I got so much elitist smack talk from them that any time anyone can take them down a peg, I enjoy it. I've earned that right. Schadenfreude!
I lived there for 18 years and I would still prefer a CU win to a Nebraska loss and it's not even REMOTELY close.

Back