What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Hopeful for a season! There were a couple games I was looking at when they released the schedule. Buffs football is a great reason to make a trip out, but it’s not like I need a reason to get out of ****braska or Western Iowa!
No place to go, best to avoid all contact with the neighbors, don't get close to anyone because they might make you sick.

Sounds like normal life in Nebraska.

Corn teen

No place to go, best to avoid all contact with the neighbors, don't get close to anyone because they might make you sick.

Sounds like normal life in ****braska.

Sounds like normal life in ****braska.

Nebraska: honestly, it’s not for anyone...

I hope Joe Burrow goes down as one of the greatest QBs in NFL history just so Frosty will have to eat "You think he's better than what we got?" for the rest of his career.

Burrow dodged a bullet, by Frost being a complete dickhead. How many fuskers were drafted again? How many of Burrow’s LSU teammates were drafted?

I hope Joe Burrow goes down as one of the greatest QBs in NFL history just so Frosty will have to eat "You think he's better than what we got?" for the rest of his career.

I have a feeling that joe burrows’ career in the nfl will last a lot longer than frostys career at nebraska. He will be eating that quote until he is living in florida, gone to seed, and hitting on “coeds” (i.e., strippers “working their way through school”) and telling stories about 1997 for the millionth time.

I have a feeling that joe burrows’ career in the nfl will last a lot longer than frostys career at ****braska. He will be eating that quote until he is living in florida, gone to seed, and hitting on “coeds” (i.e., strippers “working their way through school”) and telling stories about 1997 for the millionth time.
heh their suffering must seem insufferable to thrm. From The Bob Father to Dr Tom is a helluva long run. Its their turn to be mired in sucklandia.

I watch a lot of Husker losses and this kid played in 6 games, and clearly outplayed Martinez. Doesn't have the same upside, but I could see why he'd be frustrated. He's a Nebraska native. Can definitely play a little bit, and probably could start at a lot of G5 schools, and other special situations.

I watch a lot of ****er losses and this kid played in 6 games, and clearly outplayed Martinez. Doesn't have the same upside, but I could see why he'd be frustrated. He's a ****braska native. Can definitely play a little bit, and probably could start at a lot of G5 schools, and other special situations.
You think he’s better than what they got?

You think he’s better than what they got?
I think Martinez is done frankly. He's awful, but Frost will probably still think he's #1 until proven otherwise. McCaffrey is probably the guy they will ride unless Martinez somehow makes amazing strides. He's got the athletic ability, great feet and a good arm, but he makes bad decisions and I'm just not sure it's fixable.

I think Martinez is done frankly. He's awful, but Frost will probably still think he's #1 until proven otherwise. McCaffrey is probably the guy they will ride unless Martinez somehow makes amazing strides. He's got the athletic ability, great feet and a good arm, but he makes bad decisions and I'm just not sure it's fixable.

giphy.gif

I think a healthy Martinez is the best weapon they have. Unfortunately the key here is healthy and while I don't wish ill on any player, even a fusker (well maybe the rapist RB they tried to keep around last year) it is hard for me to see Martinez playing a significant number of games for them in any season at this point.

His effectiveness relies on him creating yardage as a runner breaking tackles and working in traffic. Frost and those who consider him a savior haven't figured out that this is no longer the 90s. Defenses are too quick and aggressive and his twisting and struggling is only going to result in him taking more hits and more awkward tackles.

The fans best not get overly excited by McCaffrey either because Frost will do the same thing with him and will probably see the same results.

This in no way is saying that a running QB can't be effective and durable but the way Frost wants to do it is just going to get his guys killed. The key is to use the QB run to set up the pass and to put the QB in situations where he is running to open spaces and either getting out of bounds, going down after yardage, or at worst dealing with smaller defenders in the open field, not multiple front seven guys ganging up on him. Frost ends up using his QBs like they are another tailback.

I watch a lot of ****er losses and this kid played in 6 games, and clearly outplayed Martinez. Doesn't have the same upside, but I could see why he'd be frustrated. He's a ****braska native. Can definitely play a little bit, and probably could start at a lot of G5 schools, and other special situations.

Would be fun if Vedral ends up going somewhere and gets drafted while Martinez doesn't.

I think a healthy Martinez is the best weapon they have. Unfortunately the key here is healthy and while I don't wish ill on any player, even a ****er (well maybe the rapist RB they tried to keep around last year) it is hard for me to see Martinez playing a significant number of games for them in any season at this point.

His effectiveness relies on him creating yardage as a runner breaking tackles and working in traffic. Frost and those who consider him a savior haven't figured out that this is no longer the 90s. Defenses are too quick and aggressive and his twisting and struggling is only going to result in him taking more hits and more awkward tackles.

The fans best not get overly excited by McCaffrey either because Frost will do the same thing with him and will probably see the same results.

This in no way is saying that a running QB can't be effective and durable but the way Frost wants to do it is just going to get his guys killed. The key is to use the QB run to set up the pass and to put the QB in situations where he is running to open spaces and either getting out of bounds, going down after yardage, or at worst dealing with smaller defenders in the open field, not multiple front seven guys ganging up on him. Frost ends up using his QBs like they are another tailback.
Again...He was not a rapist. He did not assault anyone

Back