What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Of course ****braska wants to play.

They want to have an opportunity to see the current crop of recruits before they enter the transfer portal.

Not just that-Those fat ****s can only watch Pacific make Lawrence Phillips look like Red Grange so many times before they risk runza overdoses.

I could see the Nubs playing a full FCS schedule to get their “season” while the rubes would eat up their greatness playing mostly cupcakes.

FCS is down to two conferences that are still planning on playing this fall. Might not be long before all of FCS is canceled tho. D2 & D3 already fully canceled. Nubs would have to be playing semi-pro teams this fall at this rate.

I'd think they want the season to be cancelled. How loud and how long would they be crowing about Frosty's undefeated season?

Perhaps the parents should consider that showing your redneckness won't help recruit the Black Athlete from lands afar. If I'm a Husker homer, I'm all about preaching that BLM and also all about Protecting the Athletes. No help in showing you're Trumpian Idiocracy.

"We want to play" reminds me of the guy being held back by security between he and Mike Tyson yelling "let me have him".

Dear Nubs,
Covid-19 just saved you from a 9 loss season. Be grateful.

Yeah, I don’t know why they’d be so excited to play a season that would likely produce another 4-win season.

Perhaps the parents should consider that showing your redneckness won't help recruit the Black Athlete from lands afar. If I'm a ****er homer, I'm all about preaching that BLM and also all about Protecting the Athletes. No help in showing you're Trumpian Idiocracy.

"We want to play" reminds me of the guy being held back by security between he and Mike Tyson yelling "let me have him".

Dear Nubs,
Covid-19 just saved you from a 9 loss season. Be grateful.

Fusker-like grammar here @buffaholic

They have always been a punchline, but the jokes are harder to ignore when your football team is 4-8.
There's been a shift in the tone of the jokes.

It used to be that they were yokels, but nationally there seemed to be some respect that they were somehow good fans.

Now the nation seems to have caught on to what we've known all along. Those guys are seriously a bunch of whiny assholes.

Actually, I think the request for data is reasonable. To go from “here’s our schedule!” to “season postponed” is 6 days is pretty nuts.

Although it also appeared Eddie Mac was pissed little Johnny was going to miss the opportunity to put his mad skillz on display for pro scouts more than anything.

Actually, I think the request for data is reasonable. To go from “here’s our schedule!” to “season postponed” is 6 days is pretty nuts.

Although it also appeared Eddie Mac was pissed little Johnny was going to miss the opportunity to put his mad skillz on display for pro scouts more than anything.

Meh. That "lawsuit" is destined to fail, and likely won't ever be filed. Still, conferences would be well-advised to be transparent in their decision making--such as the recent information from a doctor advising the Pac 12 that the inability to get test results for swabs taken 24 hours before a game was an important factor in delaying the season.

Meh. That "lawsuit" is destined to fail, and likely won't ever be filed. Still, conferences would be well-advised to be transparent in their decision making--such as the recent information from a doctor advising the Pac 12 that the inability to get test results for swabs taken 24 hours before a game was an important factor in delaying the season.
Total agreement. Just a dude with too much money that can swing his dick around in an effort to force that release some how, some way.

His wife may be one of the biggest Karen's out there - takes after Eddie Mac's mom. I grew up and went to grad school with that family. His mom stormed into Coach K's office at Duke because Billy (Eddie Mac's little bro) wasn't the headliner and took backseat to Laettner and Hurley. Coach K laughed, so mom took Billy and headed off to Vandy. Too many stories to even post - similar patterns seen at Valor. Good kids, but the moms are a bit over controlling if things do follow through on their narrative.

His wife may be one of the biggest Karen's out there - takes after Eddie Mac's mom. I grew up and went to grad school with that family. His mom stormed into Coach K's office at Duke because Billy (Eddie Mac's little bro) wasn't the headliner and took backseat to Laettner and Hurley. Coach K laughed, so mom took Billy and headed off to Vandy. Too many stories to even post - similar patterns seen at Valor. Good kids, but the moms are a bit over controlling if things do follow through on their narrative.
And just look how well that turned out for Duke. They deserved what they got for not playing little Billy. She sure showed that arrogant coach a thing or two.

I definitely think the Presidents and ADs should be as transparent as possible with every aspect of their decision making process, including disclosing publicly which way they voted, if a vote actually took place.

Back