What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

An iowan's attempt at humor.

Lost me at the part where that Iowa guy put the 2019 game in there and I had to watch your retarded tunnel walk (dumbest tradition I've ever seen in person by the way).

Go **** yourself.

I heard that some people close to the Nebraska program expected this from them this season. Supposedly there was a time earlier this year when Frost spoke to the team about commitment to the team and what not, and then he and the staff proceeded to go out and get wasted that night.

I guess it created a ton of animosity and disdain from the players, and there isn’t a ton of respect for Frost and the staff.

I heard that some people close to the ****braska program expected this from them this season. Supposedly there was a time earlier this year when Frost spoke to the team about commitment to the team and what not, and then he and the staff proceeded to go out and get wasted that night.

I guess it created a ton of animosity and disdain from the players, and there isn’t a ton of respect for Frost and the staff.
They are hiding all their best plays for next year!

I heard that some people close to the ****braska program expected this from them this season. Supposedly there was a time earlier this year when Frost spoke to the team about commitment to the team and what not, and then he and the staff proceeded to go out and get wasted that night.

Frosty probably gets the "You get to stay, but you have to fire half your assistants" treatment after this year then lol

Game is tied. That was a heck of a catch by that Nub TE whether you agreed with the video review or not.

Frosty probably gets the "You get to stay, but you have to fire half your assistants" treatment after this year then lol

I may have b_walked them. They beat a ranked Iowa team on the road they'll start talking about turning the corner and be 1000000000000000000x more fun to make fun of than they are now!

Back