What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I respect that you posted that. However, it only gives me anguish that more of your red horde will continue your mass Exodus to our state. You have lost all that you care about. Your pride is decimated. Don't take refuge by moving to our fine state. Wallow in your miserable flatness and football program. Swallow the emptiness of your coach's soul.

Colorado will always be better.

They had this game at 98. 98! We beat Frost in his first game on a hail mary and they put it at 98. I call bull****.

98 — Colorado 2018 (33-28)

This should’ve hurt worse. But it was Scott Frost’s opener, and Adrian Martinez looked mighty intriguing.
Never mind. I was thinking of flea flicker.

They had this game at 98. 98! We beat Frost in his first game on a hail mary and they put it at 98. I call bull****.

98 — Colorado 2018 (33-28)

This should’ve hurt worse. But it was Scott Frost’s opener, and Adrian Martinez looked mighty intriguing.
I thought that too. Then, I saw all of the smack downs from Ohio State and it gave some perspective. It should still be ranked higher than it is, maybe 85ish.

We have a new suggested title for this thread:.

The Scott Frost excuse train stops in Iowa! Love it!

We have a new suggested title for this thread:.

The Scott Frost excuse train stops in Iowa! Love it!

Ferentz doesn’t normally rant during press conferences, but after telling a personal anecdote, he went on to question what else the Nebraska sideline may or may not have been pleased with Friday.

“Going back to the original topic, I’ve never heard of that,” Ferentz said. “Never heard of that. If a player was on the field doing it, I get that. But what are we talking about? The next thing you know we’re going to be treating this like golf. I was going to say tennis, but they do that at tennis. At golf, nobody is able to say anything, right? Sorry, no. Sorry.Sorry, no. Sorry.

“We should just go home right now. What are we talking about? It’s football, right? It’s football. Are they okay with how I dressed today? Should I be changing my pants, different shirt? What are we talking about?”

hehe

Relentless Mel just beat Northwestern today. I like his chances against the pink skirts.

And that would be quite an upset if the Nubs won hence the new Frost extension.

They won’t be able to blame ANTIFA for riots breaking out in Lincoln after CU sweeps the Huskers in the current 4 game series.

Back