What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Wendale R caught the TD and he simply walked...wonder if that was a message to Nub fans that he's going somewhere else next season?

Rutgers isn't a good football team. They were gifted four turnovers and still lost this game.

Congrats to the Nubs for winning the Shi Stadium Bowl.

This bowl season will be so ridiculous ****braska will be involved in one. The Armed Forces should take them. That would be fun.
They win 3 games...now they get a bowl game, possibly? I hope whatever team they face, stomps an even deeper mud hole into that program

They win 3 games...now they get a bowl game, possibly? I hope whatever team they face, stomps an even deeper mud hole into that program

Yes the NCAA allows teams like that into bowl games this year. However given how many bowl games are opting out, it might end up being a non-issue.
BUT...if the Nubs win the bowl game, they'll give Frost another contract extension...LOL.

Yes the NCAA allows teams like that into bowl games this year. However given how many bowl games are opting out, it might end up being a non-issue.
BUT...if the Nubs win the bowl game, they'll give Frost another contract extension...LOL.

No. The Armed Forces Bowl will decide to take them over Mississippi State or Arkansas. We'll hand them another rip your heart out loss like we have the last two years. Fusker nation will then spend all offseason telling everybody who will listen that they're back because they took a ranked Colorado team into the 4th quarter in a bowl game.

You guys like that?

No. The Armed Forces Bowl will decide to take them over Mississippi State or Arkansas. We'll hand them another rip your heart out loss like we have the last two years. ****er nation will then spend all offseason telling everybody who will listen that they're back because they took a ranked Colorado team into the 4th quarter in a bowl game.

You guys like that?

Another win over the Huskers? Yes please. Texas kids will be asking why should they bother going up to Lincoln for at least four years? Would help CU keep those Texas connections good.

Another contract extension for Frost with that L to the Buffs? It would be a source of great laughter during the COVID-19 so yes please to that too.

If not, I have always wanted to see the Buffs play Arkansas.

Another win over the ****ers? Yes please. Texas kids will be asking why should they bother going up to Lincoln for at least four years? Would help CU keep those Texas connections good.

Another contract extension for Frost with that L to the Buffs? It would be a source of great laughter during the COVID-19 so yes please to that too.

If not, I have always wanted to see the Buffs play Arkansas.
NU has 4 players from TX total in their last 3 recruiting classes.

I find it funny that the Huskers decided to opt out of a bowl game after the noise they made to play football. Would have been great for them to play Army and I think Husker fans would have enjoyed a game like that. Maybe not enough players available due to the transfer portal...LOL! Or the players collectively opted out so they don't have to deal with Coach Frosty for awhile. Maybe they decided to opt out so they keep themselves from awarding Coach Frosty another contract extension if they beat Army.

Here's the 2021 schedule for them:

2021 Football Schedule
DateTimeAtOpponentLocationTournamentResult
August 28, 2021 (Saturday)TBAIllinoisDublin, Ireland (Aviva Stadium)
September 11, 2021 (Saturday)TBAHomeBuffaloMemorial Stadium
September 18, 2021 (Saturday)TBAAwayOklahomaNorman, Okla.
September 25, 2021 (Saturday)TBAAwayMichigan StateEast Lansing, Mich.
October 2, 2021 (Saturday)TBAHomeOhio StateMemorial Stadium
October 9, 2021 (Saturday)TBAHomeNorthwesternMemorial Stadium
October 16, 2021 (Saturday)TBAAwayPurdueWest Lafayette, Ind.
October 30, 2021 (Saturday)TBAHomeMichiganMemorial Stadium
November 6, 2021 (Saturday)TBAHomeIowaMemorial Stadium
November 13, 2021 (Saturday)TBAHomeSoutheastern LouisianaMemorial Stadium
November 20, 2021 (Saturday)TBAHomeWisconsinMemorial Stadium
November 26, 2021 (Friday)TBAAwayMinnesotaMinneapolis, Minn.

No word if Buffalo RB Jaret Patterson will return to the Bulls next season but I can imagine him looking forward to another record setting type of game.

OU QB Rattler is salivating at the thought of playing the pinkshirt defense. It's going to get ugly in Norman and if that happens, the Husker fanbase is going turn on Frost after the game.

Then it is a trip to East Lansing to face Mel Tucker. I will not be disappointed if the Nubs won because that will show that the Buffs actually beat Nebraska in 2019 not Mel Tucker.

Then Ohio State comes into town for another beat down of the Huskers. More likely another moral victory for the Huskers. Followed by the other Big Ten CCG participant in NW.

I think it's safe to label Purdue as a win for those Frosted Cornflakes...I like that label.

Who knows about Michigan given Harbaugh's situation but the media will be all over the Harbaugh vs Frosty matchup. Then Michigan goes on to lay the wood on those Huskers. Followed by Iowa who has been consistent winners.

Will the team be too demoralized to beat mighty Southeastern Louisiana at the time? I think the Huskers could be 3-6 at best entering this game with Wisconsin and Row The Boat U around the corner.

I think it's safe to say that next season won't be too bright and Husker fans will have to deal with the uncomfortable thought of another coaching search.

Not that many Texans on the Husker roster. Between 5-7 players and I don't ever recall CU having this few Texans on any past roster. A few GA and FL players but a bunch of Nebraska kids and from surrounding states as well. If someone has to come in and replace Frosty, they are still looking at a rebuild.

and I reiterate—**** ****braska. This will close any doors that may still have been open to frosty the loseman in south Florida.
seinfeld shame GIF

This just in:

Frost put it to the team. How many of you would like to stay around in Lincoln and practice for a bowl game (while the student body has gone home)? A few walkons raised their hands. (Lincoln Star Journal). The vote wasn't close. Please let this misery end!

The bigger question is how many will come back to campus for the spring semester.

Not that many Texans on the ****er roster. Between 5-7 players and I don't ever recall CU having this few Texans on any past roster. A few GA and FL players but a bunch of ****braska kids and from surrounding states as well. If someone has to come in and replace Frosty, they are still looking at a rebuild.
This was part of the fallout in leaving the B12 for the B1G.

The fuskers could always tell Texas recruits that they would have at least one trip to Texas every year as well as some trips to Oklahoma which is an easy drive from the major Texas population centers.

Why would a Texas kid now want to go lose in Siberia with a nutcase coach throwing them under the bus every week. Nebraska has no real connections to the big talent areas in the B1G, those kids if they stay in conference would much rather go to tOSU, Wisc. Mich, MSU, PSU, Iowa, Northwestern, etc.

Now if a Texas kid is willing to go to the B1G and they are any good they have better options.

Frosty isn't a good coach but at this point I don't think Saban could return them to glory. Their day is past, the "mystique" and the value of their name is gone.

They are so far off the pace that they won't even be able to cheat their way back into contention.

This was part of the fallout in leaving the B12 for the B1G.

The ****ers could always tell Texas recruits that they would have at least one trip to Texas every year as well as some trips to Oklahoma which is an easy drive from the major Texas population centers.

Why would a Texas kid now want to go lose in Siberia with a nutcase coach throwing them under the bus every week. ****braska has no real connections to the big talent areas in the B1G, those kids if they stay in conference would much rather go to tOSU, Wisc. Mich, MSU, PSU, Iowa, Northwestern, etc.

Now if a Texas kid is willing to go to the B1G and they are any good they have better options.

Frosty isn't a good coach but at this point I don't think Saban could return them to glory. Their day is past, the "mystique" and the value of their name is gone.

They are so far off the pace that they won't even be able to cheat their way back into contention.

To think about it...any Big 12 job including the KU job could be a better job than kNU right now because you can tell Texas kids two games in their home state each season. I'm not so sure there's one CU fan here who thought they would go down the toilet like they have but I don't think there is even one CU fan who isn't enjoying watching the Huskers slowly descend into irrelevance.

What I think Frosty is trying to do is make kNU football geared towards Nebraskans again just like in the past and that is why they are spending money on new facilities for more players than your typical NCAA roster. That might include a move back to option football and I'm intrigued by that possibility. However, this is not a Georgia Southern situation where the school was smart enough to get rid of the coach trying to bring in something new (that coach is CU's DC right now) and the Eagles were able to keep the option football scheme going in that program. They have their own state and the surrounding states to find all of that talent but will Nebraska? The competition for D1 talent is more fierce and you have the four Dakota schools who are forming a solid core for the MVFC in FCS football which includes Northern Iowa (not a pushover FCS team most of the time). Then you have Iowa State becoming a good team under Matt Campbell plus he can promise Texas recruits two games in Texas every year. I still remember what Iowa State was like in 1990 and they have came a long way in 30 years.

It would only work if Frosty was actually a good coach because his QBs can't take care of the football. I'm still a bit amazed they were able to beat Rutgers on the road when they were -4 in turnovers. Third season and the team is still making mistakes...that is a coaching problem. I think Saban would have done a good job in Lincoln because Saban would not tolerate the mistakes and actually fix it. But at the same time Saban at this point in his life is probably not interested in putting the extra recruiting work to turn the Nubs around.

My question is will Rich Rod be willing to accept the kNU job when it comes open or become the OC there? I'm still impressed by his body of work in Tucson when he was the HC there. Matt Lubick has been a good coach but I'm not sure if he is the right OC for what kNU wants to do. Everyone has caught up to the Chip Kelly scheme and it is not fooling anyone these days. Lubick could just coach WRs while Rich Rod schemes the offense.

I don't think 62-36 is done killing that program yet.

To think about it...any Big 12 job including the KU job could be a better job than kNU right now because you can tell Texas kids two games in their home state each season. I'm not so sure there's one CU fan here who thought they would go down the toilet like they have but I don't think there is even one CU fan who isn't enjoying watching the ****ers slowly descend into irrelevance.

What I think Frosty is trying to do is make kNU football geared towards ****braskans again just like in the past and that is why they are spending money on new facilities for more players than your typical NCAA roster. That might include a move back to option football and I'm intrigued by that possibility. However, this is not a Georgia Southern situation where the school was smart enough to get rid of the coach trying to bring in something new (that coach is CU's DC right now) and the Eagles were able to keep the option football scheme going in that program. They have their own state and the surrounding states to find all of that talent but will ****braska? The competition for D1 talent is more fierce and you have the four Dakota schools who are forming a solid core for the MVFC in FCS football which includes Northern Iowa (not a pushover FCS team most of the time). Then you have Iowa State becoming a good team under Matt Campbell plus he can promise Texas recruits two games in Texas every year. I still remember what Iowa State was like in 1990 and they have came a long way in 30 years.

It would only work if Frosty was actually a good coach because his QBs can't take care of the football. I'm still a bit amazed they were able to beat Rutgers on the road when they were -4 in turnovers. Third season and the team is still making mistakes...that is a coaching problem. I think Saban would have done a good job in Lincoln because Saban would not tolerate the mistakes and actually fix it. But at the same time Saban at this point in his life is probably not interested in putting the extra recruiting work to turn the Nubs around.

My question is will Rich Rod be willing to accept the kNU job when it comes open or become the OC there? I'm still impressed by his body of work in Tucson when he was the HC there. Matt Lubick has been a good coach but I'm not sure if he is the right OC for what kNU wants to do. Everyone has caught up to the Chip Kelly scheme and it is not fooling anyone these days. Lubick could just coach WRs while Rich Rod schemes the offense.

I don't think 62-36 is done killing that program yet.
Winning recruiting in Nebraska isn't going to help much, there are only a few P5 players each year. The surrounding states include states that either have much less P5 talent than Nebraska does (Wyo, Mont. S.Dak, N. Dak, Kan.) or that have other P5 programs either in the state or that will dominate (The B1G states, Kan. Mizz.)

Georgia Southern is also not close to a comparable. They don't have Ohio State, Wisconsin, etc. dropping 50 on them every other week. Different level of competition.

That for kNU is the problem. The think they are a program at the pinnacle of the sport like they were 25 years ago, they aren't and recruits don't see them as that any more. Now they are a team trying to win enough games to get a bad bowl game, and failing.

Nebraska is certainly doing less with more. I think they have rated Top 30 in recruiting almost every year this decade and yet they don't look like a top 20-30 program. That's a coaching problem.

I could see him getting a MAC job. One thing I’ll say for Pellini is that he hates ****braska fans almost as much as we do

Perhaps Akron? That would be be one angry Zip aka kangaroo. Just imagine all the memes and stuff like that.

Back