What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Random thought: Nebraska and Ohio State were the two schools who saved the Big 10 season. If OSU wins the title, does Frosty name himself fake national champion again?

Random thought: ****braska and Ohio State were the two schools who saved the Big 10 season. If OSU wins the title, does Frosty name himself fake national champion again?
Meme Reaction GIF

Random thought: ****braska and Ohio State were the two schools who saved the Big 10 season. If OSU wins the title, does Frosty name himself fake national champion again?

Frosty wasn’t supportive of UCF declaring themselves National Champions as far as I recall.

Husker fan will probably be demanding respect from the rest of the B1G fanbase...and get laughed out of the room as a result.

Frosty wasn’t supportive of UCF declaring themselves National Champions as far as I recall.

****er fan will probably be demanding respect from the rest of the B1G fanbase...and get laughed out of the room as a result.
He lead the charge on it while at UCF. They used it in recruiting that first week he was at Nebraska, then he realized that it was going to be hard to recruit Florida kids if they thought they could actually win a National Championship at UCF. So he said UCF fans and administration needed to let it go and that’s not how national championships are earned lol.

Frosty the bitch man isn't going to be there long, imo.
I think he gets at least another year or two, maybe more.

He is tied to the "glory days" and Osborne and the whole "Big Red" shtick.

They also have the problem of owning him a lot of money and the fact that the last few coaching searches they didn't exactly have top line candidates beating down the walls to get the job.

If they fire him who do they get? It's a job nobody wants, certainly not the dream job of anyone who doesn't have ties like Frosty does.

I think he gets at least another year or two, maybe more.

He is tied to the "glory days" and Osborne and the whole "Big Red" shtick.

They also have the problem of owning him a lot of money and the fact that the last few coaching searches they didn't exactly have top line candidates beating down the walls to get the job.

If they fire him who do they get? It's a job nobody wants, certainly not the dream job of anyone who doesn't have ties like Frosty does.
Well, quite frankly, idgaf. They could hire Edward Scissorhands, that would be fun.

Really interested to see where he ends up. Nebraska’s (now) 2nd string guy has been a disappointment by all accounts so I have a hard time believing Frost tried to get Luke to play RB/WR. Their QB coach just sucks lol. If he’s willing to move positions, he will have some options.

Really interested to see where he ends up. ****braska’s (now) 2nd string guy has been a disappointment by all accounts so I have a hard time believing Frost tried to get Luke to play RB/WR. Their QB coach just sucks lol. If he’s willing to move positions, he will have some options.

He should look at where all his brothers' careers are currently or ended and probably realize that moving to RB/WR might be in his best interest. It's going to happen anyways, if he wants a shot in the league.

He should look at where all his brothers' careers are currently or ended and probably realize that moving to RB/WR might be in his best interest. It's going to happen anyways, if he wants a shot in the league.
That’s why I’m interested to see where he goes. If he goes somewhere where it’s clear he’s making a position change, then I think it’s hilarious that Frost couldn’t keep him.

Think he will find out his options aren’t that great if he insists on playing QB. He realistically only had one option out of HS (at QB) and his time at Nebraska cratered his QB stock. But I think Frost made him some ****y promises out of HS and he saw through the BS this year and wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up somewhere decent because he’s willing to move positions, just not at Nebraska.

That’s why I’m interested to see where he goes. If he goes somewhere where it’s clear he’s making a position change, then I think it’s hilarious that Frost couldn’t keep him.

Think he will find out his options aren’t that great if he insists on playing QB. He realistically only had one option out of HS (at QB) and his time at ****braska cratered his QB stock. But I think Frost made him some ****y promises out of HS and he saw through the BS this year and wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up somewhere decent because he’s willing to move positions, just not at ****braska.
He came out of HS very set on playing QB. Had he been willing to change positions then he had a whole list of programs that wanted him including a lot of the "big" names.

Based on his time in Stinkoln he isn't a P5 QB for anyone who runs any kind of offense that isn't mostly running the QB. He could be a QB for some G5 schools or FCS like his dad's program but if he thinks top P5 schools are going to line up for him as a QB he is going to be disappointed.

And now that he has burned his RS year at QB some programs that might have been interested before might pass knowing that it is going to take some time to teach him a new position.

Back