What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Looks like Sonny's son is looking at getting out of Lincoln too. Mike Riley interviewed for that MSU Bobcat job and so did Jeff Fisher.

I think it would be a smart move on his behalf to go back to Bozeman because I think Frost is gone after the 2022 season and if the Nubs are serious, after this upcoming season.

With today's announcement of EA Sports College Football, I'm so looking forward to wrecking the Husker dynasty again!

Avante Dickerson, the ESPN #49 prospect from Omaha signed with the Ducks after decomitting from Minnesota. Another top Nebraska recruit not staying home for college.

Smart kid for not going down I-80 to Lincoln.

I see two guys that are 0-fer Colorado.
View attachment 43034
pop tv burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

Also, @BuffSurveyor : scoreboard, bitch!

I’ll be honest, I recognized Jojo Domann’s name, but I had to look up the other guy. Wondering why I should care if either of them say “hi”. Both are sub mediocre football players on a sub mediocre football team.

Domann has been a pretty good player, but he may not have played here. He essentially plays the same position as Carson Wells and he's a tweener. Wells is much bigger and at least as fast/athletic.

Wildemann was a miss for Nebraska and someone who we ended up not having a spot for. That was well documented on these boards. So if he wants to come home, Greeley has some openings.

It’s funny because Jojo actually caused a TON of drama in the locker room. 2 summers ago, he went MIA at the start of fall camp. The write-up says it was injury related but he was back in CO looking for a transfer. At the time, he was an often injured tweener who hadn’t really seen the field, so I’m sure his options were slim, and probably worse than slim.

He ended up going back to Nebraska and IMMEDIATELY got his starting job back which upset several players on the team (especially because it wasn’t the first time Frost bent over for a player he desperately needed). Domann also tried desperately to leave for the pros this year but I think received some bummer news and ended up returning for a 6th year. It’s why it’s so hilarious hearing the interview about how he made the right decision.

It’s funny because Jojo actually caused a TON of drama in the locker room. 2 summers ago, he went MIA at the start of fall camp. The write-up says it was injury related but he was back in CO looking for a transfer. At the time, he was an often injured tweener who hadn’t really seen the field, so I’m sure his options were slim, and probably worse than slim.

He ended up going back to ****braska and IMMEDIATELY got his starting job back which upset several players on the team (especially because it wasn’t the first time Frost bent over for a player he desperately needed). Domann also tried desperately to leave for the pros this year but I think received some bummer news and ended up returning for a 6th year. It’s why it’s so hilarious hearing the interview about how he made the right decision.
The NFL?!?! That dude is a mini camp body at best

Back